Bingo Chat Thread - September 2009

AngRoCamp

No idea but I am game to meet in the chat room if you want. Let me get my dinner out of the microwave first smile.gif

sounds good to me. I'll head over there and when you can make it, I'll see you.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a hoot girls! To those of you who have something else to do, good night for now and cya around. Anyone who wants to go to the chat room, I'll se you there. :-)

Waiting for Zaz's official word on the game, and then I've got to get some scrapping done :lol:

Zaz sure is chatty today! She's up to 17 messages ;)

For the record, I would've laughed at only having 17 messages in a day a couple of years ago. I once did over 400 in one day. And I wasn't even the chattiest person that day. Those were crazy times. ;)

Oh yeah. I'm supposed to go validate, right? I'm on it.

My apologies, my SG friends. I should have been here playing with you. I am doing laundry so hubby and I can pack. We are driving to the convention from FLA!!! Can you believe that? Leaving really soon. :) I am so excited.

Twas nice to win bingo :daisy: It made my day!

My apologies, my SG friends. I should have been here playing with you. I am doing laundry so hubby and I can pack. We are driving to the convention from FLA!!! Can you believe that? Leaving really soon. :) I am so excited.

Congratulations, Sandy! See you really soon! Drive safe!

WTG sandy!!! :sign_Congrats_wav: Have a blast at convention! I left you a message on the dog house layout! ROFL. I think you'll like it! and did you see the door hangers that go along with it.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thought you might like them too ;)

Archived