Bingo Chat Thread - September 2009

AngRoCamp

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its up to 5 words per day Karen :) Its not like last month's game :D That one was a totally new one.

It's been so long since I've played MB Bingo, I thought I remembered more words being called each day. I must be confused with other games.

Hey, congrats on the house Vaughnde :congrats3: ! It looks great, I'm sure you will be very happy there. :)

[quote name='no_idea' date='03 September 2009 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1252033990' post='722905'

It's been so long since I've played MB Bingo, I thought I remembered more words being called each day. I must be confused with other games.

It may come down to a lightning round in this game too, but not until the very end of the month. We always like to finish the round we're playing at the end of the month, even if that means calling more than the normal 5 words per day :) Maybe you're remembering an exciting finish to our last Bingo month? :)

[quote name='no_idea' date='03 September 2009 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1252033990' post='722905'

It may come down to a lightning round in this game too, but not until the very end of the month. We always like to finish the round we're playing at the end of the month, even if that means calling more than the normal 5 words per day :) Maybe you're remembering an exciting finish to our last Bingo month? :)

Ah ha, I knew I wasn't totally crazy! I do remember that!!!

I have a total of 5 words. Goooooo Bingooooo!

Archived