Congratulations Yvonne!

CRS

Congratulations Yvonne (Yvonne53)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Yvonne as the Member of the Month for September!

Yvonne has become a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls Community over the last year. She was quick to jump in and continue the Birthday Wishes threads for all those birthday members. Yvonne keeps the games going and was incredibly helpful during the transition to the new message board. She truly is a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls family.

Yvonne receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Yvonne, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Thank you for making Scrap Girls a wonderful, friendly place! Congratulations!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I am in shock! Thank you and the other SG committee members for making me "MOM". I just came on the board and saw your post and was like...OMG! This is such an honor and I can't believe that you have given it to me. I am very proud to be a Scrap Girl and enjoy helping out whenever I can. It has been a hard week for me this last one, and this honor has made everything brighter. Scrap Girls are the best! :thankyou::cowwave:

Archived