September Montly Layout Contest

PBarnes

We're coming up on the date 09/09/09. For this layout contest, we want you to create a layout using repetition. It can be a photo that is repeated, an embellishment, a color... the possibilities are many. Create your layout and post it in the September Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight MT on September 30th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the details tab. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the September gallery.

Does making the same mistake over and over in PSE count as repetition?

You guys have set the bar so high! Mine is soon to come!

Woo! Hoo! I did a repetition LO! Here's the link - http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/1253737907/gallery_18425_479_81533.jpg

I hope I did the link right - I'm not too sure about how to share links. In fact, I think I'm doing my uploads wrong and must look for info. :-)

Actually, we don't require that you use only Scrap Girls items for the monthly contests. To have your layout chosen as a weekly pick for the newsletter, you do have to use only Scrap Girls things, but for the monthly contests, it's ok to use some other things. We hope you will use mostly Scrap Girls things, but it is not required.

Archived