Season Of Change

DDecker

Everyone signatures are great! I finally got mine done and uploaded.

Don't forget to get them into the gallery before the end of the month to be eligble for one of the gift certificates!

Just a few more days to get your sig's done! The ones already gracing the message boards are great! I will be starting a list in the OP of who is in the running for the drawing.

And don't forget those monkey's will disappear on at the end of the month!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winners were announced in the NL on 10/10 but with Convention and Back at the Ranch going on it may have been overlooked.

September Signature Contest - Season of Change

The message board is graced with so many festive signatures thanks to everyone that participated in the contest. Winners were chosen at random. The winner of a $10 GC is Rosemary (RosemaryS) and the winner of a $5 GC is Melanie (mbc72). Congratulations and email prizes@scrapgirls.com to receive your gift certificates!

Congratulations to our contest winners! Please email prizes@scrapgirls.com to get your prize, if you haven't already received it. Thanks for participating!

Congratulations, Rosemary and Melanie - great siggies - I missed this contest somehow but am going to work on a fall siggie anyway - just needed a little kick to get me going.

Archived