DDecker

Season Of Change

48 posts in this topic

I got the siggie uploaded a couple days ago, and finally got it into my profile today.

Let's see if I can be 3 for 3 and do a link...

My link

Everyone signatures are great! I finally got mine done and uploaded.

Don't forget to get them into the gallery before the end of the month to be eligble for one of the gift certificates!

Everyone has such beautiful fall siggies! They have been a real inspiration.

Here's my Siggie

Just a few more days to get your sig's done! The ones already gracing the message boards are great! I will be starting a list in the OP of who is in the running for the drawing.

And don't forget those monkey's will disappear on at the end of the month!

If you are not on the list in the OP but should be, please make sure you are uploaded into the gallery and send me a PM

Wondering if the winners have been posted?

Winners were announced in the NL on 10/10 but with Convention and Back at the Ranch going on it may have been overlooked.

September Signature Contest - Season of Change

The message board is graced with so many festive signatures thanks to everyone that participated in the contest. Winners were chosen at random. The winner of a $10 GC is Rosemary (RosemaryS) and the winner of a $5 GC is Melanie (mbc72). Congratulations and email prizes@scrapgirls.com to receive your gift certificates!

Congratulations to our contest winners! Please email prizes@scrapgirls.com to get your prize, if you haven't already received it. Thanks for participating!

Thanks for the wonderful contest Dee, it was fun to create, although I DO miss Monkey and her fish terribly :disappearing-smilie:

Pretty Siggies everyone - I needed some motivation -

Congratulations, Rosemary and Melanie - great siggies - I missed this contest somehow but am going to work on a fall siggie anyway - just needed a little kick to get me going.