Season Of Change

DDecker

Summer is coming to a close with Fall just around the corner in the Northern hemisphere and weather is getting warmer in the Southern. Kids have gone back to school and before we know it, the holidays will be upon us. It's time to update those signatures. The guidelines for signatures and instructions for linking can be found here.

Create your signature using mostly Scrap Girls products, following the guidelines, and upload to the Season of Change Signature Gallery by 11:59 PM Mountain Time, September 30th to be eligible for the contest.

Two winners will be randomly selected - one person will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls boutique and a runner-up will receive a $5 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls boutique! It's time to replace those crazy monkeys before they're gone for good!

Please share a link to your sig in the gallery in this thread.

Here is the list:

Heatheranne

Yvonne53

Laurie in PA

Photoshopscrapper - Denise

RosemaryS

Bride - Lei

Kayoft - Kay

Coni43

Caprimom

Smiles

B&K mom

Mjaguair

Pennynoel

Scrapin Pat

BonnieP

Scrapper Kitty

Lorac

Happy scrapper

Sarah in VA

AnnBK

Anemone1983

Eeyoretam

Jkjundt

No_idea

Dukebbfan

Jbgdesigns

Princessrunningfingers

Patsyt

Vaughnde

Mbc72

Goosie

Crigterink

If you are not on it but should be, please make sure you are uploaded into the gallery and send me a PM

OK, as you can see, I've already done one, too. I posted it into a private gallery and now I can't find the png file on my computer....I'm sure it's here somewhere. Is there a way to upload the image from my private gallery to the public siggy contest one?

OK, as you can see, I've already done one, too. I posted it into a private gallery and now I can't find the png file on my computer....I'm sure it's here somewhere. Is there a way to upload the image from my private gallery to the public siggy contest one?

Ann try right clicking on it, save it to your computer and then upload it to the sig gallery.

Archived