Saturday Color Challenge 9/05/09

PBarnes

As I was contemplating what I wanted to challenge you with today, I happened to glance down at the braided rug in our family room. It has a lot of navy and burgundy in it. To lighten our palette up a bit, add some light gray. Both navy and burgundy are dark, so you don't have to use the two main colors as your dominate colors. They can be used as accents - or however you want.

You can post your finished layout in the Saturday Color Challenge Gallery. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Hmmm! Burgundy & navy & gray. I will have to see what I can come up with. Colonial is certainly a possibility. Or, as you say, red & blue just for accents. Yes, that might work. Gotta go scrap!

Whew! That was harder than I thought. My image is in the gallery, I can't make the link work.

I have decided to become more active here at Scrap Girls and am just wondering..... with this challenge when do you need to have the layout completed by.

Also with other challenges... do they only last a week?

Thanks for any replies to this.

I have decided to become more active here at Scrap Girls and am just wondering..... with this challenge when do you need to have the layout completed by.

Also with other challenges... do they only last a week?

Thanks for any replies to this.

Anne-Marie,

All challenges have NO time limit on them other than the Monthly Contest and Mid-month Contest and any of the special events like stay-cation, etc. The hostesses will tell you if there is a time limit but the regular daily challenges do not have a time limit. Sweetie...I'm an avid challenge taker with all the challenges and even I am 2.5 weeks behind because of things going on in my life right now...so don't you worry about a thing. You can go back and pick up old challenges if you so wish and do those. Thats fun too. Welcome to doing the FUN stuff with us :)

Archived