2 replies to this topic

#1 candyK

candyK

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:21 AM

I use google note to save the tutorials from the newsletter. I have several in a "scrap tips" notebook. I started another notebook to save layouts which caught my eye and will inspire later.

Lately I cannot save the tutorials. I highlight the part I want> click note in google, >click on the star and get only the picture.

i used to get the entire article saved and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Help appreciated!
Thanks,
candyK

#2 Vaughnde

Vaughnde

Quietly Crochetin' and Scrappin'

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,085 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

I don't know Candy since I've never done that. I just save the newsletters in my gmail account with a star and a label for it...Scrap Girls Newsletter and for the Chit Chat one that I also get I label it Scrap Girls Chit Chat Newsletter.

Maybe try one note? Some of the other scrap girls swear by one note although I have not tried it myself.
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My SG Gallery My Blog I scrap with PSPX1

#3 princessrunningfingers

princessrunningfingers

I'll Have You In Stitches In No Time

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,731 posts
  • Personal Statement:I am an avid stitcher, reader, and of course Scrap Girls Addict.

Posted 05 September 2009 - 12:36 PM

I haven't ever tried doing it that way. Depending on the tutorial I either save them in Word, and/or print them out. Some of the detailed ones I like having a paper copy of. Sorry I couldn't help.

gallery_15063_3635_28639.png

BLINKIE_StayCation-Pool.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifSG_Olympian.pngBLINKIE_StayCation-Luau.gifBLINKIES_Pblshd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users