Which Wacom Tablet Size?

Katydyd

I've decided I'm going to ensure I remain my niece's favorite aunt and give her my small Wacom tablet. She uses it soooo often. Now, I'm still going to be selfish and get myself a new one! Hence my question: Which size is best and why? I only have experience with the small one. Does anyone have the larger one? What are the advantages/disadvantages from a digital scrapbooker point of view? Your advice and comments are appreciated! I took Katherine's class (great class by-the-way), but hadn't thought of my question until now. I've also watched the tutorials on Wacom's website, but would rather hear a fellow digital scrapper's point-of-view! Thanks!

I love my bamboo fun medium for scrapping and navigating and photoshop and lightroom use and just about everything else (maybe a game or two over on FB LOL). Its a perfect size to fit in my bag with my laptop. I have a small that I use with my netbook and the medium is just so much better for scrapping. Love it!

I have the small wacom. I don't use it for everything though. We bought our first one in about 1994 and got the largest size (then- I'd have to pull it out of the closet and measure it to see what size it is) and found it took up a lot of desk space so it got put away a lot and we didn't use it as much as we'd thought we would. I'd go for a medium size. :)

I have the medium bamboo fun and use it for scrapping and editing photos. I love it and can't imagine going back to using a mouse for scrapping and working in PS. Good luck with your choice...you are going to love using a tablet.

I've decided I'm going to ensure I remain my niece's favorite aunt and give her my small Wacom tablet. She uses it soooo often. Now, I'm still going to be selfish and get myself a new one! Hence my question: Which size is best and why? I only have experience with the small one. Does anyone have the larger one? What are the advantages/disadvantages from a digital scrapbooker point of view? Your advice and comments are appreciated! I took Katherine's class (great class by-the-way), but hadn't thought of my question until now. I've also watched the tutorials on Wacom's website, but would rather hear a fellow digital scrapper's point-of-view! Thanks!

I've always used the small size, mainly because I don't have room on my desk for anything larger. But I have to say, it's always been sufficient to me. I guess it really depends on 2 factors: 1) which size feels most comfortable for you, and 2) how much desk space you have...... ;)

Archived