Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well, I am so excited I could not wait til midnite to make this post...So it is an almost thursday post! I just know there is gonna be some great items put on the shelves (and in the Buggy!) tomorrow! V and Trish are working hard I know, and I wonder what other designers will surprise us! Yippee!

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh I already started loading, and loading, and then realized tomorrow was Thursday! Woo Hoo!

At least you are on the ball. Just put your stuff in the trailer (dont worry, Its covered) and keep shoppin tomorrow!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning BB's. Here we go! Come on over to the buggy, get your Krispy Kremes and Premium coffee, fancy no fat yogurt, fresh fruit and jump in for the inaugural ride... (and the buggy has teleport abilities, so no matter where you are, you get to ride too!) Get to do a little shoppin today, DSO left me the bank card. But I do have to teach at the middle school today, but taking the lap top so I can be with you babes during my planning time. Only going for half a day so I have two hours still til get ready time!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I want a ride in the buggy - can it get all the way to Nebraska??

In our lovely virtual world, you can ride to! Pack a sweater, it is a little chilly outside!

Guest JessicaLeigh

ROFL! Shoulda known someone was gonna jump the ball but I'm glad it was you! I'll join in with the fun of course but I won't be buying this month. Maybe things will be better next month :)

I love your new SG Buggy! Makes me feel so good that you thought enough of it to include it in your sig!!!!!!! Gives me more inspiration to do more for those that do so much for me!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hey Jess! don't forget to swing by and pick me up too. but I'll have to time warp it back to work today, but will try to pop in from time to time. Have a feeling its a BIG shopping expedition coming ahead today.

No prob! Hop on in and Ill give you a little spin! You can easily get back to work.....Im gonna leave the buggy at the boutique for everyone to use while I go teach for a few hours today but never fear I will be back! (not leaving til about 945 this am so much fun to be had til then!

Oh, and bring a sweater, its a little chilly in the air!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Don't forget to make a little stop in Tennessee; that shouldn't be too much out of your way. I'm not dressed yet, though; can I come in my jammies?

Be there is two shakes, and yes, you can come in your jammies! Im sporting my camo jammies this morning! Will now have to look into getting some purple tone camo jammies now!

I'm aboard the buggy ride, pass me some Krispy Kremes Jesse and do you have any decaf in there? :D Can't wait to see what's loaded onto the shelves today!

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2:

I think I'm making lemon poppyseed bread later this morning. I'll have some about mid morning, about the time Jess's krispy Kremes will be gone :). I'll refill the plate for you while you're at school Jess!

Anyone fed the monkey's yet?

:banana::banana::banana:

or are you all still :sleeping:

I've been up a half hour now so I can have my first cup of coffee; then I'll really start waking up. All ready for some excitement here, and I don't have to run out early this morning. We are going to get our flu shots at 2:15, but hopefully lots of the stuff with already be up by then.

Yeah JOYCE!!! :D NO Drs. appointments today! :lol: I've got to sneak out and make dh some breakfast in a few minutes, but until then, anything show up yet today?

Come on Angie!!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I've got my nose pressed to the window but they frosted the glass so I can't see in yet. :disappearing-smilie:

Guess they want the goodies to be a suprise :lol:

Guest JessicaLeigh

I'm aboard the buggy ride, pass me some Krispy Kremes Jesse and do you have any decaf in there? :D Can't wait to see what's loaded onto the shelves today!

I think I'm making lemon poppyseed bread later this morning. I'll have some about mid morning, about the time Jess's krispy Kremes will be gone :). I'll refill the plate for you while you're at school Jess!

<--------hands Rosemary some premium Costa Rican Decaf, a Krispy Kreme, and a pillow (for preventing buggy butt)!

Hold on, Im throwing her in Hi Gear! Woooooo Hoooooo! And we are Off!

Guest JessicaLeigh

<--------hands Rosemary some premium Costa Rican Decaf, a Krispy Kreme, and a pillow (for preventing buggy butt)!

Hold on, Im throwing her in Hi Gear! Woooooo Hoooooo! And we are Off!

Guest JessicaLeigh

<-------------stopping the buggy. Needs to ask a question.

If you buy a gift certificate for some one, do they ask you where you want to send it, does any one now. Im buying one today and I want to make sure that the person can get it. Any hits or tips for doing this?

Guest JessicaLeigh

Just email Angie and she'll help you out in the boutique. If you want it anonymous she'll handle that too. :) She's awesome!

Thank you Rosemary and Joyce. I will do just that before I check out!

<------fires up the buggy again, tooling around the parking lot of the boutique.....anybody want to take turns driving??????

Just email Angie and she'll help you out in the boutique. If you want it anonymous she'll handle that too. :) She's awesome!

Thank you Rosemary and Joyce. I will do just that before I check out!

<------fires up the buggy again, tooling around the parking lot of the boutique.....anybody want to take turns driving??????

MMmmmmmm no thanks, I'm too busy munchin' on my warm krispy kreme! :) Yuummmmmmm Yummmmmmm, Yummmmmy! :lol:

Archived