Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Just email Angie and she'll help you out in the boutique. If you want it anonymous she'll handle that too. :) She's awesome!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thank you Rosemary and Joyce. I will do just that before I check out!

<------fires up the buggy again, tooling around the parking lot of the boutique.....anybody want to take turns driving??????

MMmmmmmm no thanks, I'm too busy munchin' on my warm krispy kreme! :) Yuummmmmmm Yummmmmmm, Yummmmmy! :lol:

<-------passes the napkins :-)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Hmmmmmm did you all notice there's a sketch challenge crop tonight? :yippee::yippee: :yippee:

Marnie's sketch challenges are so much fun!

:going-crazy::going-crazy::going-crazy:

Oh boy, I love these challenges! Cant wait! Wonder what it is gonna be!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ooooooooo just noticed you passed me a napkin Jess, thanks! How did you know I needed

one? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those Krispy Kremes are so good I forget to check in the

mirror when I'm done. :lol:

Cause I needed one too!

Rosemary, I just tried to leave love on your homework layout, and there is no way to do it. I looked at two others in there, and there's nothing there that allows you to leave a comment. I guess I'll send Anna a message and tell her.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We're a pair aren't we? :lol:

Yes we are lol.

<----------refreshes the food service, coffee and what nots.....me and rosemary are hungry!

:rofl: I love to bake and then EAT it. :rofl: YUP!

Joyce, thanks I didn't notice that. I know Anna said we'd get critique's so there should be a way to comment. Hmmmmm I didn't have time to look at the others posted last night. I've still got to go find Vaughnde's grandson layout too. :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

I sent. Can't type this morning. Need some more of that coffee.

<-------------passes Joyce fresh hot premium coffee....(and a donut!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok,,,,,i need a volunteer to watch and shuttle the buggy while I drive to school in a while. Any body want the honor when I leave?

Oh and I'll shuttle it around too. Joyce wanna go with me to pick up all the shoppers for this morning's new things? Do ya'll have any idea how much I already have in my cart and they haven't even started with todays selections yet? :rofl: I'm in so much trouble! :disappearing-smilie: We've got a wedding to help pay for. YIKES!

Speaking of all those goodies, I'm ready for some to show up. Not that I need any. I haven't used all the ones I got last time yet.

hahahaha sounds like you need to scrap some more Joyce! :lol: I'll be glad to help you out with the collections you haven't used yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Girls, you are troopers! I have to run and get dressed. Hey, the trailer has room for about a million collections so feel free to pick some neat things up for me. (when they show up!) Ill be back in a few minutes (my DSO says I get dressed and ready faster than any woman he has ever know....including the application of makeup!)

I love sketch challenges... I have to keep on eye on that thred... you gals let me know... it's Thursday and a sale... yay ... and I can't wait to see the new stuff .. I'll be busy at work but will keep an eye out ... gotta get a cuppa! Have fun today!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Well Babe's...Im ready, still have 34 minutes before I have to hit the road for school. Why did I say I would sub today???? The kids need me, that is why! (and it is a math class, which is my most favorite school subject!) But I will be lurking in between classes and while they are working on assignments! Loving that there is a sale for the inaugural buggy brigade!

I've got the lemon poppyseed bread in the oven! :) I'll share it with you all later. :lol:

I'm sure Zaz will be here to see if I'm baking, and to collect her cocoa with whipped cream and sprinkles (NOPE not Marnie, she's on later today for the sketch challenge ;) ) :rofl: Hope you like Lemon Zaz, I know it's not chocolate, but I've got to make this for the day after Eric's wedding for a brunch :) It's really moist and yummy, and it has coconut pudding in it. :D ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I love it with icing on, but probably won't put it on the bread for the brunch. Okay maybe on the loaf I share here :)

Michelle I've got your mocha ready to fire off when you show up too :D

Guest JessicaLeigh

<----------------refills coffee and food service,,,(Be careful, the Krispy Kremes are still a little hot!)

Nothing like tooling around the boutique parking lot enjoying the morning with all my BB BFF's (thats a lot of B's and F's LOL)

Archived