Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

I've got the lemon poppyseed bread in the oven! :) I'll share it with you all later. :lol:

I'm sure Zaz will be here to see if I'm baking, and to collect her cocoa with whipped cream and sprinkles (NOPE not Marnie, she's on later today for the sketch challenge ;) ) :rofl: Hope you like Lemon Zaz, I know it's not chocolate, but I've got to make this for the day after Eric's wedding for a brunch :) It's really moist and yummy, and it has coconut pudding in it. :D ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I love it with icing on, but probably won't put it on the bread for the brunch. Okay maybe on the loaf I share here :)

Michelle I've got your mocha ready to fire off when you show up too :D

Please save me a slice for when I get back!!!!! I love lemon poppyseed! (just wrap it and put it in the buggy glove box!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oh Rosemary I am sooooo hungry right now....can I have some of your lemon poppyseed goodies? Sounds so delicious with my cuppa!

so how do you like the buggy rides? Everyone can give her a spin when i leave for teaching today! Make sure you get a turn and load up some goodies for me while you are shopping! :disappearing-smilie:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Who designed the buggy? It is just so frecking CUTE!!! I just saw Scrapgirls on the side of the cart! LOL!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

That would be me! I am glad you likes!

Guest JessicaLeigh

there is a link posted in another thread in this forum for you to get your own and join the buggy brigade. If you cant find the link let me know and I will be glad to have one shipped to ya! (OK SG's Load up is the thread)

Guest JessicaLeigh

It is so GREAT Jess! BTW, if Rosemary leaves any of her food for you in your buggy while you are out....I will fly over :plane: when no one is looking and eat it all!!! <insert evil laugh here> mwahawahhhhaaaa!!!

<---------changes the code on the buggy glove box lock so her food will be safe :walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet:

he he he! :party-smiley-048:

there is a link posted in another thread in this forum for you to get your own and join the buggy brigade. If you cant find the link let me know and I will be glad to have one shipped to ya! (OK SG's Load up is the thread)

I would love to have one! YAY! I tried to find link but I am still in foggy state...not enough cuppa yet. LOL! Can you give me link please...I promise I will not eat your food! :)

Good morning, Rosemary! :waving-hi: Hi everyone! Ohhhh ... are there any warm Krispy Kremes left ... just love them when they are freshly baked ... melt in your mouth goodness. And, lemon poppyseed is one of my all-time favorites. mmmmmmmmm!

I have a very busy day again so I won't be here much *very sad face*. :sadpanda: But, I did take a quick peek in the back of the Boutique :wobbly-eyes: ... what's there this week is gonna knock your socks off!!!! :yippee: And, I think you are going to need a few more of those adorable SG buggies.

I would love to have one! YAY! I tried to find link but I am still in foggy state...not enough cuppa yet. LOL! Can you give me link please...I promise I will not eat your food! :)

So, she changed the code on her glove box, did she? We can crack that, can't we?

I would love to have one! YAY! I tried to find link but I am still in foggy state...not enough cuppa yet. LOL! Can you give me link please...I promise I will not eat your food! smile.gif

So, she changed the code on her glove box, did she? We can crack that, can't we?

*climbs into the glove box to wait for the bread to be inserted*

Just noticed I am very close to the 5,000 post mark. Maybe I can reach it today! Do I get a dozen Krispy Kremes all to myself if I do??? Huh, huh, do I, do I???!!

Wow, for 5000 you should get something very special, Kirspy Kremes and something else big.

Guest JessicaLeigh

here is your link SG Buggy Brigade Icon

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ok Babes Im off to teach...but have the laptop loaded up!!!!!

Here is a link if you all want a buggy! SG Buggy Brigade Icon

Im running behind, so if you cant get it, send me a pm and I will mail it to you as soon as I can!

Save me some food and have a blast with the buggy!!!!!!

Smooches and hugs!

I would love to have one! YAY! I tried to find link but I am still in foggy state...not enough cuppa yet. LOL! Can you give me link please...I promise I will not eat your food! smile.gif

*climbs into the glove box to wait for the bread to be inserted*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'd like to see a layout of that! :rofl:

Ok Babes Im off to teach...but have the laptop loaded up!!!!!

Here is a link if you all want a buggy! SG Buggy Brigade Icon

Im running behind, so if you cant get it, send me a pm and I will mail it to you as soon as I can!

Save me some food and have a blast with the buggy!!!!!!

Smooches and hugs!

Have fun teaching. See you later.

:waving-hi: See I told you Zaz would be by when she heard we had food ;) LOVE you ZAZ!!! :wub:

Love you, too, Rosemary! :) I LOVE lemon anything, but I like LIME even more. Got any lime muffins? Could you meet me at the airport on October 6th (early) so I'll have something for my flight? ;)

Hey Zaz Hop in the buggy and we will go for a spin! (im getting more Krispy Kremes before I leave for a bit!)

I could really use a hot Krisy Kreme. It's been too long. *sigh* Does this thing have seat belts?

:waving-hi: See I told you Zaz would be by when she heard we had food ;) LOVE you ZAZ!!! :wub:

Love you, too, Rosemary! :) I LOVE lemon anything, but I like LIME even more. Got any lime muffins? Could you meet me at the airport on October 6th (early) so I'll have something for my flight? ;)

:rofl: I'd love to join you at the airport and on to SG convention, that is where you're going isn't it? but.... remember, I'm going on a cruise that week? :lol: I'll just have to suffer!

Joyce and Rosemary, I can't get into the class gallery either so I left some love in the forum! Will go look for yours before I go to church.

Does anyone have an answer for how to put a layout into two galleries?

How am I supposed to leave on a Thursday morning???? This is my least favorite part of my regular schedule, sigh. Toss me some of that lemon poppyseed cake before I have to take off.

New stuff AND a sale! My credit card is afraid, very afraid!

:space-man-smilie:

Archived