Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Joyce and Rosemary, I can't get into the class gallery either so I left some love in the forum! Will go look for yours before I go to church.

Does anyone have an answer for how to put a layout into two galleries?

How am I supposed to leave on a Thursday morning???? This is my least favorite part of my regular schedule, sigh. Toss me some of that lemon poppyseed cake before I have to take off.

New stuff AND a sale! My credit card is afraid, very afraid!

:space-man-smilie:

Mmmmmmmmmm my kitchen is starting to be filled with the aroma of the baking bread. I'll save you some for later Marylou, it's not finished yet. ;) I'll have to hide it though or it will be gone. These BB's are a hungry lot. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed I am very close to the 5,000 post mark. Maybe I can reach it today! Do I get a dozen Krispy Kremes all to myself if I do??? Huh, huh, do I, do I???!!

Oh my goodness Kimmy, I passed the 5,000 mark and didn't even realize I had that many! Oh WOW! I talk a lot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course it's Thursdays that do it! :lol: Does that mean I can blame it on our fabulous designers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vaugnde - just stopping by before I leave - have not made it through the pages yet - but your new photo!!!! Is that the new grandson? Congratulations!

Yeppers...thats me holding Jamie and Layna behind me looking on.

Have a good one Jess. Zaz remember Rosemary is gonna be going on a cruise about that time???

Looking forward to seeing what comes out today to kaboodle!

Have a good day at school, Jessica! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Me, me, me ... I want the key lime pie recipe ... I'm with Zaz ... love lime even more than lemon, but I don't think I have ever had a lime muffin. :bee:

Ya know I don't think I've ever had a lime muffin either, I'll have to look into that. Sounds delish!

Just noticed I am very close to the 5,000 post mark. Maybe I can reach it today! Do I get a dozen Krispy Kremes all to myself if I do??? Huh, huh, do I, do I???!!

Oh my goodness Kimmy, I passed the 5,000 mark and didn't even realize I had that many! Oh WOW! I talk a lot! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Of course it's Thursdays that do it! :lol: Does that mean I can blame it on our fabulous designers? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations!!!! I think that Thursdays are "to blame" for many of your posts, Rosemary! Are we do have the most fabulous designers ... half the time I'm speechless when I see their creations ... well, maybe speechless is not the right word as I am not often speechless. :disappearing-smilie:

Congratulations!!!! I think that Thursdays are "to blame" for many of your posts, Rosemary! Are we do have the most fabulous designers ... half the time I'm speechless when I see their creations ... well, maybe speechless is not the right word as I am not often speechless. :disappearing-smilie:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I think I can say the same exact thing Kimmy! :rofl: I'm not often speechless either! :rofl:

Forgot to say you CAN upload the same layout in two galleries. You can upload it into a private gallery like the class gallery or your own gallery and also in the public galleries but not at the same time. You have to upload each one in their respective galleries one at a time :) Its like if you do a layout with the new club kit for a challenge, you can also upload the same layout in the club gallery. KWIM?

Oh Zaz, I've got a fantastic key lime pie recipe with a ginger cookie crust. Would that work? It's kind of like a cheesecake filling that is baked, and oh so yummy! :D

Rosemary, that sounds wonderful; could I have that recipe, please, please, please. (Begging here).

Hey Vaughnde, I found your layout of your adorable grandson. I missed another Wed. challenge and haven't even gotten around to looking to see what the challenge was. This wedding is getting in the way of SG a little bit. One Thursday I won't be here 'cause we'll be on the road heading for Chicago! BUMMER! well........sort of............ :rofl::) Just picked the song ds and I are going to dance to at the wedding reception. :D. :yippee:

Forgot to say you CAN upload the same layout in two galleries. You can upload it into a private gallery like the class gallery or your own gallery and also in the public galleries but not at the same time. You have to upload each one in their respective galleries one at a time :) Its like if you do a layout with the new club kit for a challenge, you can also upload the same layout in the club gallery. KWIM?

Okay, V, so you have to upload it twice; that's what I was wondering. Your new grandbaby is so beautiful. I think I already said that, but it bears repeating.

Hey Vaughnde, I found your layout of your adorable grandson. I missed another Wed. challenge and haven't even gotten around to looking to see what the challenge was. This wedding is getting in the way of SG a little bit. One Thursday I won't be here 'cause we'll be on the road heading for Chicago! BUMMER! well........sort of............ :rofl::) Just picked the song ds and I are going to dance to at the wedding reception. :D. :yippee:

What song? Carson and my dd, Kristi, danced to "I Loved Her First" and there was not a dry eye in the reception hall.

Key Lime Muffins

White Chocolate Key Lime Muffins

Coconut Lime Muffins with Raspberry Filling

Ginger Lime Muffins

Found some recipes ... may have to try the Coconut Lime Muffin one! :happy038:

Thanks, Kimmy. I just printed the key lime muffin one so I can make them for DH.

Good morning fellow BB's. Glad to see that almost everyone is up and raring to go.

:whew: Finally got through all four pages of this thread, and it's not even 10:30am yet. I can tell that this is going to be a very long thread today.

Showered (so I'm squeeky clean), had breakfast and I've got the dark chocolate ready for my ride in the purple buggy and ready to share.

Waiting patiently, alright not so patiently, for the new items to appear in the boutique. In the meantime, here are some snacks for the boys

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That should keep you guys happy for a few minutes.

Oh Zaz, I've got a fantastic key lime pie recipe with a ginger cookie crust. Would that work? It's kind of like a cheesecake filling that is baked, and oh so yummy! :D

That would be fine. :) I'll be back on the 11th. When does that silly cruise come back? Maybe you could leave the pie somewhere in IKEA where no one else would find it. :D

Morning all! I'm here, mostly. Somebody pass me something chocolate. Anything, it doesn't matter as long as it's chocolate....

Sorry that ya'll (I live in Texas now, so I can say that, right?) are having trouble posting in the gallery. I'm working on it! Are you having problems uploading layouts or posting comments?

Key Lime Muffins

Ginger Lime Muffins

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

Key Lime Muffins

Ginger Lime Muffins

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't they sound fabulous? OH YUMMY!!!

Kimmy, I think we're going to use Louis Armstrongs What a wonderful world Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6ZP_TMlIg

a little munching music for you all! :)

Key Lime Muffins

Ginger Lime Muffins

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't they sound fabulous? OH YUMMY!!!

Kimmy, I think we're going to use Louis Armstrongs What a wonderful world Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6ZP_TMlIg

a little munching music for you all! :)

Oh, Carson and our oldest dd, Beth, danced to that one ... it's an amazing song!

That would be fine. :) I'll be back on the 11th. When does that silly cruise come back? Maybe you could leave the pie somewhere in IKEA where no one else would find it. :D

Oh, I'm back on the 10th. :D Come on over! I'll make you a cocoa and we'll have something baked and yummy!

Archived