Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaboodled those too! I'm thinking those calendar templates will be quite useful w/the upcoming holiday season :)

Okay Joyce, I'll get out of the buggy! I know how to take a hint! :rofl: I seriously do feel like a whale w/this pregnancy. I don't know how I can get much bigger.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Loving the Josh and Megan collection! It's Kaboodled!!

LOL @the small computer screen theory Jess. Congrats on being a super scrapper!!

Thank you!!!! Im so proud lol!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I hope all this shopping isn't too much for the tires on that buggy. It would be a shame if we flattened them.

Nope, not a chance. The DSO was concerned about that so he put some kinda goo in there to keep just that very thing from happening.....No worries Joyce! Load her up good,,,,and did I mention, she has a winch and 4 wheel drive! We got no worries here!

OK, I finally decide d that I'll have to catch up on the rest of the posts later if I'm ever going to get a word in! giggle_bear.gif

Debi - welcome back to the mb!

Rosemary and Kim - Conratulations on your 5,000+ posts!

Rosemary - I'm going to just have to move in with you on Thursdays in the summer! please.gif

V - Love your new avatar!

Jess - thanks for the ride in the purple buggy. I'm going to need the extra space it provides for all the goodies today!

Zaz - did you get your good deal on your flight?

Hello, everyone!!!

Thanks for the welcome Sara! I'm excited to have my first collection out there and that you all like it! :) I had so much fun making it. With all the talk in this thread, I may have to do a lemon one ... lemons are my fav ... Or maybe doughnuts ... LOL!

Julie

Any collections having to do with food and I'm so there! :) Baking is so much fun! :D I thought you must be from Minnesota girl seeing your screen name. :lol:

As if browsing the boutique isn't enough for one day, I'm trying to scan pictures (OK, so I procrastinated all summer and now I'm paying for it!) and enter genealogy data into my computer and then I'm going bowling.

Rosemary, I hope you got your emergency pickup taken care of.

Kaboodled those too! I'm thinking those calendar templates will be quite useful w/the upcoming holiday season :)

Okay Joyce, I'll get out of the buggy! I know how to take a hint! :rofl: I seriously do feel like a whale w/this pregnancy. I don't know how I can get much bigger.

I remember that feeling well. About a week before my son was born, DH said to me "honey you aren't carrying that baby, you're just pushing it." Nice, huh?

OOooooo Ashleigh you look so cute pregnant! My dh made the mistake of calling me Orca once while I was pregnant with his BIG babies. (smallest was 8 lb. 2 oz. The other two were 8.11 and 8. 14!) I put out a jar and said if he calls me that he has to put a dollar in each time. ROFL he's cheap, never did it again! :rofl:

Guest JessicaLeigh

I will be more than glad make sure that next week , you can have the front seat and lots of pillows! Want you to be comfy!

Guest JessicaLeigh

OOooooo Ashleigh you look so cute pregnant! My dh made the mistake of calling me Orca once while I was pregnant with his BIG babies. (smallest was 8 lb. 2 oz. The other two were 8.11 and 8. 14!) I put out a jar and said if he calls me that he has to put a dollar in each time. ROFL he's cheap, never did it again! :rofl:

You all have seen the layouts of my cute son ed, well he was big too. 13lbs 10 oz. I couldnt see my feet or drive for 5 months!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You all have seen the layouts of my cute son ed, well he was big too. 13lbs 10 oz. I couldnt see my feet or drive for 5 months!

Wow, my son was 9 lbs 2 oz, and that was big enough for me. I couldn't drive the last 6 weeks or so. By the time I got my belly behind the wheel my feet wouldn't reach the pedals.

I remember that feeling well. About a week before my son was born, DH said to me "honey you aren't carrying that baby, you're just pushing it." Nice, huh?

OMG I would either cry or say something quite nasty if Akeem does that to me. I guess you gotta love a man's sense of humor! LOL

Zaz - did you get your good deal on your flight?

Well, it was a good deal, but not the $78 flight I was hoping for. I would've had to stay over an extra day. I'm just glad I'm done with that. Feels real now. :)

Nice to see you here!!

Aww thanks! You just made my day!

I cannot imagine anything over 8 or 9 lbs! Jenelle was only 6 lbs 11 oz so not too bad. I didn't even really show w/her until I was almost done. I never got to the stage where you become insanely uncomfortable. Have a feeling I won't be so lucky this time!

Loving those paper templates too! I pretty much love everything that SG puts out. The bank account hates it :)

Hi Zaz! I saw your post on FB about the flight thing. I'm glad you were still able to get a good deal.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Im ready for more new stuff!!!!!! I need more new stuff!!!!!! I love more new stuff!!!!!

And now I have the room to carry it lol!

psst. you all know my sweet evelyn whos always in my layouts.

she was 10 lbs 2 oz.

and 2 weeks early. hah!!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jess, I hit Super Scrapper level this week, too! Couldn't find a blinkie for this though. The buggy is looking really hot this week, I'm lovin' the purple!

Im not sure where that blinkie is,,,I just put the SG Buggy there,,,that says it all for me lol!

Archived