Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Very belated good morning, Ladies!

9 pages by the time I got finished.

Debi, welcome back. We truly missed you! DJ sends doggie hugs to Auntie Debi.

Jess, love the buggy brigade. And congratulations on reaching the new level. You're on a roll!

She probably learned her loading secrets in the Air Force, Ladies. They have to be able to fill all the space in those planes, you know.

I'm not surprised the class she's subbing for is behaving, either.

When a good noncommissioned officer tells people to do things, the message is delivered in such a way that it brings results.

And Rosemary, I'm looking forward to that recipe, too.

Loving the new goodies and the sale!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

:)

It also helps to have the "Evil Eye" down pat....These are 6th and 7th graders, respect is something that they think they don't have to give to get. but in 6 seconds, we were all on the same page....And good morning to you too Gayle!

Thank you ladies, I am so glad you like the Diner Days Collection!!! This kit has been in the works for a while now, so glad it is finally finished. :)

You all are in for a huge treat today, so many yummy new things in the boutique!

I love it. Lots of memories there.

Thank you ladies, I am so glad you like the Diner Days Collection!!! This kit has been in the works for a while now, so glad it is finally finished. :)

You all are in for a huge treat today, so many yummy new things in the boutique!

I adore this collection Trish! Ohhhhh more goodies? hummmm......I have a brand new purple buggy ready and waiting for my new goodies. Jess was great enough to loan me the buggy! LOL!

Guest JessicaLeigh

All you babes that are sporting the SG Buggy Brigade, you all just dont have a clue as to how wonderful that makes me feel. I am so glad to have friends like you all, I will be an SG for life now. It is just so precious. I know every one doesnt have room in their siggy, but for those that do, i posted a link earlier if you want one.

Showin the Love!

Where is the pixy dust folks? Where did the pixy dust fairy go?

I haven't seen her for weeks! :) She must be super busy! I know she's in a chat for B52 tonight with Becca! :D

She needs to drop by with her pixie dust 'cause it's shopping day ;) NOT that we NEED any help with our shopping, but it is nice to see her beautiful self with her shimmery wings :lol:

Chere, who are you naming your collections after?

Well, the collections are named after couples in our church and/or small group that have really been an inspiration to me. Dave & Raya is a young couple expecting their first baby - they look like Barbie and Ken, if you want to know the truth - just simply beautiful. Dave is a fellow musician of mine, and my favorite guy to sing with. Zac and Sarah are a young college couple who have been dating a few years how, and they are just so GOOD. I know that's just a weird comment - but they are good together, and good for each other, and make a great match. I've known Zac since he was in 2nd grade - so that's a whole new concept for me to see him dating. Josh and Megan are a couple in our small group with two little ones; they've gone thru some really hard times personally, but now are just so content and perfect for each other, and their little ones. They like things that are all natural, they love to be outdoors, they love to be at home in their sanctuary. Really good friends. There are two more collections with other couples coming up :) I did the whole group together and themed it as the Young Love collection. :) I love these kits!

Thanks for asking :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Love the templates and the Diner Days collection--KABOODLED!

I'm hoping I can convince dbf to let me splurge a little bit today. After all, there's a SALE!

I quit trying to convince, I use the reasoning, I do the laundry, cook, clean, feed and walk the dog, lay out the clothes, make the coffee etc.....it is my salary to spend at SG!!!!!!!

Well, the collections are named after couples in our church and/or small group that have really been an inspiration to me. Dave & Raya is a young couple expecting their first baby - they look like Barbie and Ken, if you want to know the truth - just simply beautiful. Dave is a fellow musician of mine, and my favorite guy to sing with. Zac and Sarah are a young college couple who have been dating a few years how, and they are just so GOOD. I know that's just a weird comment - but they are good together, and good for each other, and make a great match. I've known Zac since he was in 2nd grade - so that's a whole new concept for me to see him dating. Josh and Megan are a couple in our small group with two little ones; they've gone thru some really hard times personally, but now are just so content and perfect for each other, and their little ones. They like things that are all natural, they love to be outdoors, they love to be at home in their sanctuary. Really good friends. There are two more collections with other couples coming up :) I did the whole group together and themed it as the Young Love collection. :) I love these kits!

Oh I think that's just AWESOME!!! :) I Love all the collections!

is candy corn out in the stores yet? I have a sudden urge to eat some....

I haven't seen any, but HL has Christmas stuff all over the place.

I have seen it at the Target by my house.

In various different colors.

I have to pay Target a visit then. I love candy corn.

Guest JessicaLeigh

You know, Maybe a super collection with all of them put together would be nice....I would work extra days just to buy it. That way I could have them all at once instead of having to wait! (I know, I know....but hey, I can ask cant I) :-)

Archived