Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I leave for dinner and there is MORE!!! lol

Luckily I did not have any of those templates so I did take advantage of the Lace Edge pack - itching to play with them

Love the styles, esp the burned textures

Colors are great in Redefined, although I won't go so far as to say they make me want to have another baby (even if that were possible rofl)

All of the designers must be sitting with their feet up, feeling good about this week! But these Thursdays keep on coming - every week I think surely I must already own everything I could possibly ever use and then some - and every week I just have to have the new stuff!

:thanks:

Everything was absolutely beautiful today. My cart is filled to the brim, and my Kaboodle is getting full again too. And I just cleaned it out last week. Oh, well that's scrapping for you.

Wow, I leave for dinner and there is MORE!!! lol

Luckily I did not have any of those templates so I did take advantage of the Lace Edge pack - itching to play with them

Love the styles, esp the burned textures

Colors are great in Redefined, although I won't go so far as to say they make me want to have another baby (even if that were possible rofl)

All of the designers must be sitting with their feet up, feeling good about this week! But these Thursdays keep on coming - every week I think surely I must already own everything I could possibly ever use and then some - and every week I just have to have the new stuff!

:thanks:

Lol :) I wish I could sit with my feet up! Too much to do....deep sigh... Anyone want to come and help me pack and move???

Ok, so as soon as I'm actually HOME this weekend for longer than 5 minutes I'm grabbing that gorgeous Fall biggie. I can't remember what designer put it up, but I just have to say how awesome the hedgehog is. Don't get me wrong, the colors are gorgeous and the embellishments are lovely, but when I saw the hedgehog I just went "that's awesome!"

So thank you for the hedgehog. :)

Archived