Thursday Is Almost Here!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks for the tip on the sale Vaughnde! I may have to do the same and make a quick stop @Walgreen's.

I'll be taking some of those Krispy Kremes too. Can I have extra since I'm technically eating for two! ;)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key Lime Muffins

White Chocolate Key Lime Muffins

Coconut Lime Muffins with Raspberry Filling

Ginger Lime Muffins

Found some recipes ... may have to try the Coconut Lime Muffin one! :happy038:

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't they sound fabulous? OH YUMMY!!!

Kimmy, I think we're going to use Louis Armstrongs What a wonderful world Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6ZP_TMlIg

a little munching music for you all! :)

That has got to be one of the most beautiful songs recorded by Louis Armstrong. The first time I saw that was when I was sending out e-cards for earth day and it just brought tears to my eyes, as it did just now. Absolutely beautiful and something that we should all remember now and again. Thanks for posting the link.

WOO HOO!

Welcome back Debi. :dancing-smilie: So glad to see you back on the boards. I'm so happy my feet are doing their happy dance.

:dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

My Kitty's say hello to their Auntie Debi. :clapping_kitty::cat_sleeping:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Thanks for the tip on the sale Vaughnde! I may have to do the same and make a quick stop @Walgreen's.

I'll be taking some of those Krispy Kremes too. Can I have extra since I'm technically eating for two! ;)

You may have all you would like.....

<<<<----------refreshing all food service for everyone

Still waiting on that lemon poppyseed bread!!!!!!!!

Guest JessicaLeigh

I'm w/you Jess! I love that eyelet paper in the LO sample. Great collection Julie!

This coll. will work with a lot of my nature photos! It is precious. I especially love the paper.

Oooooooooooo I see I'm back just in time for the awesome lines dynamic brushes and that Cherries Jubilee is fantastic!!! YIKES how am I gonna afford all this? I already have a full cart from last week!!! GOOD thing there's a SALE!!!!

I'm coming with that lemon poppyseed bread in a minute, I had to take care of Bliss, my friend's daughter who is sick. :) She's home now so that's good. I took along hand sanitizer for myself and cleaned off real good after she got out of the car. Can't be getting sick now!

Oh Zaz, I've got a fantastic key lime pie recipe with a ginger cookie crust. Would that work? It's kind of like a cheesecake filling that is baked, and oh so yummy! :D

Oh that sounds sooooo good. I son't eat cheesecake unless it is homemade. This sounds like it was made for me :D

Archived