Digital Filing Cabinet?

sheriL

I wasn't sure where to post this, its about software, but not design software, but anyway...

I'm really trying to get the clutter in my house under control, and would love to get rid of the paper! Does anyone know of a good "digital filing cabinet" software? I'm looking for something that I can use to organize scanned papers from my paper file folders into digital file folders.

I wasn't sure where to post this, its about software, but not design software, but anyway...

I'm really trying to get the clutter in my house under control, and would love to get rid of the paper! Does anyone know of a good "digital filing cabinet" software? I'm looking for something that I can use to organize scanned papers from my paper file folders into digital file folders.

Hmm good question you could probably use the system you now to organize the scrap supplies, differnt folders of course and differnt file names. I have a text file and several sub folders in side for my such items.

If this is of any help

I don't know if they make it anymore, but I use Smead Arrange File Organization Labeling Software. I purchased it as a kit. You have to use it along with the Smead Viewables products - special labels and hanging file tabs. But if you're familiar with and use Smead Viewables - it's great. It combines and organizes both my paper and "virtual" documents.

• 4 years later...

We have an older version of Neat scanner/software. It scans up to 50 pages in one feed, and you can sort the scans into virtual file cabinets and files. It will save as .pdf if you want it to. Their latest one scans and saves to the cloud.

Archived