Baby Shower Invitation

kimmybutton

Here's the invitation I just made for my dd's upcoming baby shower. I think it turned out rather cute. Thought I'd share them with you.

I'm printing them on white card stock ( Staples, 110 lb.) I had on hand. I am going to adhere a small strip of magnet to the back so they can be hung on the fridge as a reminder. They measure 5"x7" and I ordered bright pink envelopes (A7 size) to place them in. It's going to be a large shower and by using my digital supplies and paper I have on hand, I am saving a ton of money. More money to buy little girl clothes and baby collections in the Boutique! :winking_baby:

Edit: This is my 3rd daughter. Her first baby. Due November 30th.

That is a really cute invitation...and you're right, you will save a ton of money over having them custom done and these will be better keepsakes than the fill-in-the-blanks type cards when you decide to do her digiBabyBook!!

• 1 month later...

So cute! I can't wait for my sil to have a baby now so I can scrap her invites! Somehow, I don't think she'll hurry things along on my account, lol!

Congratulations! You must be counting down the days!

• 2 years later...

Here's the invitation I just made for my dd's upcoming baby shower. I think it turned out rather cute. Thought I'd share them with you.

I'm printing them on white card stock ( Staples, 110 lb.) I had on hand. I am going to adhere a small strip of magnet to the back so they can be hung on the fridge as a reminder. They measure 5"x7" and I ordered bright pink envelopes (A7 size) to place them in. It's going to be a large shower and by using my digital supplies and paper I have on hand, I am saving a ton of money. More money to buy little girl clothes and baby collections in the Boutique! :winking_baby:

It's adorable, Kimmy - I don't know why I hadn't seen this before now - just happened to see the thread now. Where have I been?

It's adorable, Kimmy - I don't know why I hadn't seen this before now - just happened to see the thread now. Where have I been?

LOL! Too funny, Sara! Adrianna Haylie just celebrated her SECOND birthday on December 1st! These invites were so much fun to make though!

Archived