It's Thursday! Calling All Boutique Babes! Front And Center...

Becca

DENISE!!! How are you!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: So glad you made it for shopping this morning. Want a mocha?

Hi Thess!!! :waving-hi:

Hi Rosemary!

Nope no Mocha for me I'm not a coffee drinker... I'll take a lemonade though!

How do you wake up without coffee Denise? My sister isn't a coffee person, and she gets out of bed and heads straight for the fridge for a diet coke. I tease her when we're on cruises together, because she heads to the bar first thing for a diet coke. I told her I was going to tell everyone at Church that she was at the bar early every morning.

Funny thing about Cruises, same here, I was heading for the bar cause that is the only place you can get sodas.....And they charge you, you can get all the coffe you want, but not diet coke. I don't head directly for the fridge... I'm a morning person, so I really don't need anythin to get going in the morning.... Im one of those, can't wait to get up and spend time with the Lord!!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DENISE!!! How are you!!! :clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty::clapping_kitty: So glad you made it for shopping this morning. Want a mocha?

Hi Thess!!! :waving-hi:

Hi Rosemary!

Nope no Mocha for me I'm not a coffee drinker... I'll take a lemonade though!

How do you wake up without coffee Denise? My sister isn't a coffee person, and she gets out of bed and heads straight for the fridge for a diet coke. I tease her when we're on cruises together, because she heads to the bar first thing for a diet coke. I told her I was going to tell everyone at Church that she was at the bar early every morning.

Funny thing about Cruises, same here, I was heading for the bar cause that is the only place you can get sodas.....And they charge you, you can get all the coffe you want, but not diet coke. I don't head directly for the fridge... I'm a morning person, so I really don't need anythin to get going in the morning.... Im one of those, can't wait to get up and spend time with the Lord!!!

That's awesome Denise! Wish I could wake up like that. I only have mocha's with my special friends and all of you on SG are Special to me! :D

On cruises you can usually get an all you can drink soda pass and our kids loved it when we did that for them. I can do without the soda's but do love a lowfat mocha and on occasion the real thing complete with whipped cream :dancingelephant:

Goodmorning Ladies!

5:30.... I was still asleep. I could barely kick my butt out of bed at 8 this morning. Something about those dreary, cooler days that makes it so hard to get movin in the morning.

But.... I am up. Kids are shipped off to school with Hot Mac and Cheese in their lunches (They were so excieted. LOL) The cheese powder that i accidentally spilled all over the kitchen (I was shaking the package to get the powder to the bottom and it tore and cheese powder went EVERYWHERE.) is cleaned up and I am ready to start checkin things off my list! :)

Joyce: Congrats on the new family member! Hope he/she comes sooner than later! Poor mamma!

Jess: Oooooooh Krispy Keames I haven't had one of those in years. They don't sell them around this area anymore.

Becca: What kind of jam do you have? I just opened my last jar of homemade strawberry jam that I made a couple months ago. I guess I should have made more..LOL

I'm ecited to see Syndee and Brandy ... my cc is scared ...I can hear it shaking in my purse :)

Lol :)

Joyce, I will be hoping for news of the baby's birth - no kidding on first baby's labor sometimes being long! I had a 24 hour labor with my first - with no pain medication. But of course it was sooo worth it and the labor with my second was only 7 hrs :) I think it was around the same for my other 2 children as well.

Rosemary that cake sounds yummy - can you make it and send me some through cyber-space???

Hey Babes!

Just stopping in for a quick Hi - gotta go off to bed soon :)

Night Syndee....were you up all night designing??

Lol - thankfully no, that was last night :)

I was exercising and then trying to tie up some loose ends. Still trying to find a house - went and looked at three yesterday and it was exhausting!

Goodmorning Ladies!

5:30.... I was still asleep. I could barely kick my butt out of bed at 8 this morning. Something about those dreary, cooler days that makes it so hard to get movin in the morning.

But.... I am up. Kids are shipped off to school with Hot Mac and Cheese in their lunches (They were so excieted. LOL) The cheese powder that i accidentally spilled all over the kitchen (I was shaking the package to get the powder to the bottom and it tore and cheese powder went EVERYWHERE.) is cleaned up and I am ready to start checkin things off my list! :)

Joyce: Congrats on the new family member! Hope he/she comes sooner than later! Poor mamma!

Jess: Oooooooh Krispy Keames I haven't had one of those in years. They don't sell them around this area anymore.

Becca: What kind of jam do you have? I just opened my last jar of homemade strawberry jam that I made a couple months ago. I guess I should have made more..LOL

Carrie do you have something today ... oh pls tell us Carrie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Morning BBs! I have coffee and it is sunny here today. The last few mornings have been foggy, but then the sun comes out and it is gorgeous. I am excited about new products that will be hitting the shelves today. Working on a project for my mom and you just never know what new thing will be necessary to make it just perfect.

Just saying hi, before the thread gets even longer! Now to go read the 3 pages already in action....sheesh! I'll be in and out today. I've got tons of laundry to do, and I'm work on the pieces for the cakes for our girls Butterfly Release parties in school next week. Each cake will show the various stages of the Painted Lady Butterfly! Can't wait. I made the chrysalises our of gum paste last night and painted them. Today I've got to make the caterpillars and maybe the tree branches (they'll go around the top border so the chrysalises have a place to hang from). The butterflies are almost done (made from chocolate and candy....mmmmmmmm). I sure hope it goes together as easily as I'm thinking it will. I can dream, can't I?

So this is me today ------> :bee::bee::bee:

I'll pop in when I can! Have fun, Babes!

Just saying hi, before the thread gets even longer! Now to go read the 3 pages already in action....sheesh! I'll be in and out today. I've got tons of laundry to do, and I'm work on the pieces for the cakes for our girls Butterfly Release parties in school next week. Each cake will show the various stages of the Painted Lady Butterfly! Can't wait. I made the chrysalises our of gum paste last night and painted them. Today I've got to make the caterpillars and maybe the tree branches (they'll go around the top border so the chrysalises have a place to hang from). The butterflies are almost done (made from chocolate and candy....mmmmmmmm). I sure hope it goes together as easily as I'm thinking it will. I can dream, can't I?

So this is me today ------> :bee::bee::bee:

I'll pop in when I can! Have fun, Babes!

Wow, that sounds terrific! :D Have fun!

<----pokes her head around the corner for a minute. Notices crispy cremes with no sprinkles!!!

<---digs into her pouch and finds a perfect thing for the donuts and sprinkles (very lightly) pixy dust on them.

Good morning ladies. Normally at this time i am not here ! Im taking the kids to school. But im letting them dig a hole for themselves. They procrastinated so badly, that as of right now, we are late for school. Going to let them panic, worry, and im going to remain calm. Its not me who has to suffer!

Am i a mean mom or what?

Angela N.

Morning BB !!!! Just WOKE UP !!!! okay I lied. . .Been up for about an hour BUT my brain just WOKE UP !!! checked the boutique & I think I may have missed a GREAT collection last week. . . .hmmmmm. . . .running back to check it out !!!

Joyce. . . .clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifsign_Congrats_wav.gif on the new winking_baby.gif !!!! Let us know when he/she is here & we have a SG Auntie having-a-party.gif !!!!

walkinghelmet.gif off to the BOUTIQUE !!!!!

<----pokes her head around the corner for a minute. Notices crispy cremes with no sprinkles!!!

<---digs into her pouch and finds a perfect thing for the donuts and sprinkles (very lightly) pixy dust on them.

Good morning ladies. Normally at this time i am not here ! Im taking the kids to school. But im letting them dig a hole for themselves. They procrastinated so badly, that as of right now, we are late for school. Going to let them panic, worry, and im going to remain calm. Its not me who has to suffer!

Am i a mean mom or what?

Angela N.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh she's here she's here!!! :tinkerbell::D. I was clapping my hands and repeating I believe, over and over, and she came! :yippee: Love the pixie dust Angela!

Archived