Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

kazbar73

Congratulations to our member patsyt! She submitted today's challenge and is now collecting her Scrap Girls prize! Email angela@scrapgirls.com to redeem your prize.

The challenge she submitted was:

I was just going through My Account list and realized that I've purchased so many styles and at least 75% of them are not even unzipped yet. Let's create a layout using a style you've purchased but never used.

Remember, post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenge Gallery

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

You can do be our Friday challenger too.....

Submit your idea to challenges@scrapgirls.com. If your unique challenge idea is chosen, you will win a prize (such as a brush set, paper set, embellishment set, etc.) The prize will be a surprise, but you'll be sure to like it because you will get to pick out the one you like best (from the category you'll be assigned to shop in when you are notified that we are going to use your challenge idea.) Dont forget to include your name here on the messageboard!

I think I have a couple...can someone give me a really quick rundown on where to put the styles (as in loading them)? I am pretty advanced except for styles, so I should be able to follow some simple directions!

Thanks!

ps. I can't find any of the .pdf sheets that come with the styles that lay everything out for you!

I guess I'll use scripts in PSP ... gotta go see if we have a tutorial ... I couldn't get it right last time ...was not happy with hos it turned out. I gotta really work on this challenge ... sheesh ... if learining something new will come out of it ... worth it!

Vaunghde I might take you up on that offer since I haven't found anything in the university and last time I didn't like what I got as much. I'm having to choose texture with the metalics but I don't want it and I dunno how to turn the texture off and get a plain shinny metalic effect, so I will start something at lunch and let you know. Thank you tons... I'll be looking in your gally ry to find a LO where you used them.

Here's mine for the challenge Kayleigh I love using styles. I have a ton of them and use them all the time. This is the first time I used the Jellie style from V, and the stitches style from Amanda, the one that goes with the pulled stitches, which I love:). Thanks for the challenge tfl.

Chris

Well, I managed to sqeeze out another LO. this was a perfect challenge for me, as I love styles, have a lot of them and don't use them nearly enough. Amanda's new Cathedral Glass style was just screaming to be used and this morning I just happened to see this quote on FB and here came the inspiration. Hope the message comes through ok.

Stained Glass

Archived