Exif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hellloooo....just a little question. I notice on a lot of layouts that there is a link for EXIF properties(what products were used and what not) How do you do this. I would much rather put my product list here than in my little section where I describe my page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much,,,you all are the bomb!

When you make your layout, store the info in "File Info." Look up to the upper left of the screen in the software (you use PSE?) and click on File, then File Info. It will automatically put it into the EXIF spot here at ScrapGirls.

But...I copy and paste it into the description spot also so that the info can be caught in the search function. The search function doesn't pull up info from the EXIF. (Unless things changed over the past half year.)

Guest JessicaLeigh

When you make your layout, store the info in "File Info." Look up to the upper left of the screen in the software (you use PSE?) and click on File, then File Info. It will automatically put it into the EXIF spot here at ScrapGirls.

But...I copy and paste it into the description spot also so that the info can be caught in the search function. The search function doesn't pull up info from the EXIF. (Unless things changed over the past half year.)

thank you thank you! Perfect! I got it!!!!

BTW, my lovely DD lives in Rome Georgia!!!! Small world isnt it!

Yep. Or should I say nope? (As to it not picking up the EXIF info.)

If you go to the gallery and type blender into the search. The layout you posted today won't show up. Only the layouts where the word blender (or blenders) was typed into the description will show up.

It's nice, at times, to type in a product and see how others have used it.

Archived