Happy Thursday!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back from lunch, a sandwich from subway. I picked up a new book too and did a little reading - a Barbara Delinsky novel...she is one of my favorites. It's still raining here, I like fall too but am ready for the rain to leave now...we've been stuck in the same pattern for days.

I like the new Phil and Jaymay Collection, too.

Just Kaboodled pretty much all of the new stuff. Yay for the cardstock style! It's a must have. Love the Spellbound Dynamic Brush Set--thanks Syndee! Also drooling over Phil & Jamay and the sample LO is gorgeous Chere! I love the photo--so adorable.

Just Kaboodled pretty much all of the new stuff. Yay for the cardstock style! It's a must have. Love the Spellbound Dynamic Brush Set--thanks Syndee! Also drooling over Phil & Jamay and the sample LO is gorgeous Chere! I love the photo--so adorable.

Thanks, Ashleigh! That's my niece - and she is about too beautiful for words. I do love being an auntie!

Back from my morning walk around the mall and now am eating breakfast. You won't see Rosemary here today...she's travelling to Chicago for the wedding. Heck, we might not see her until she gets home early next week. Missing Jessica this morning and wondering where she is!

Debby - hope your back is better!

Missy - so sorry but glad you are back

Chere, have a wonderful weekend

Rosemary, if you get a chance to check the thread sometime, we miss you! Hope the wedding is going well!

Love the new Young Couples, new fall collection, new brushes and templates - back to the boutique to check out thosse sample layouts!

Happy Thursday fellow Babes. I just came on board after a very frustrating yesterday and this morning.

My desktop is now officially dead. Spent all afternoon yesterday and all this morning making sure that all of my files are on my EHD. I've been having problems backing up with Carbonite and Mozy since the last problem with my pc in August. So now it's dead, everything has been put on my EHD and I've erased everything (gulp) off of the pc and uninstalled all of my software. I will take about 4 weeks to get my new hard drive installed and back to me so in the meantime, I'm using my laptop.

Checked into the boutique and saw some new goodies that will be finding their way into my cart. Especially that new Early Fall Collection Mini. Love anything to do with autumn. Off I go to read this thread, as I just wanted to say hello to everyone before I start to read. So, HELLO!

Phil and Jamay

how pretty is this??

OMG !!!!!. . . OMG !!!!! OMG !!!!!!

Sorry I was LOST in the moment there. . .Been off trying to pick up around here BEFORE the hubbs gets home for 3 days !!!! But made a "pitstop" in the Boutique & COULDN"T plane.gif BACK HERE FAST ENOUGH to shout the above statement !!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifdunno.gif no "standing O icon, SO I'm using this instead. . .Sending bighug.gif s for this one !!!! Just BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

Carol, I'm sorry to hear about your PC troubles and hope a little shopping therapy is helping to deal with the frustration.

Tish, I love all the beautiful colors of your new collection.

Glad you like Phil and Jaymay, Ladies :) They are the last of the Young Love Collection. It feels sort of bittersweet to finish them :) I might need to scrap some more with this one!

I need a nap. Extra pillow, anyone?

So, what about "old love" or maybe "seasoned love"??? I'm just saying...I don't want you running out of inspiration! lol! It is truly beautiful!

Ladies. . . .I see the threads been moving (while I wasn't LOL . .ouch. . LOL). . .Hi to all I missed earlier !!!! Yepper I'm having Rosemary withdrawls myself !!!! Yepper she keeps us on our toes. . .that one does !!!!! But here's a thought. . .(yes ladies I DO HAVE "ONE" NOW & THEN LOL). . . . LETS FEED THEM MONKIES !!!!! I'm thinking 'somebody" forgot to do that today. . . .uh wonder who that was. . .hm. . .maybe ME ?????oops.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

"Here's BANANAS". . . .(in my bestest "ed" voice)

"Come & get'um" . . . .

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif . . .oh what the heck. . . .banana.gifhahohi.gif

Oh, I love the early fall collection. It's yummy.

ohhhh that's a good word for it yummy....

yummy like

pumpkin cookies

pumpkin spice coffee creamer

pumpkin spice latte

think I'm hungry...

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are so yummy!!!

I had my first one of the season yesterday...it was awesome!!

Thanks ladies. It sure is a bummer when the pc dies another death. Now I've got to get busy on my swap crop. Woke up this morning with an idea for the layout that I'm going to create. I just don't know what paper or elements I'm going to use just yet, but I'll come up with something.

I spent so much last week with all of those gorgeous collections, brushes and styles that I don't know how I'll have the nerve to buy more, but I'm sure I'll find the nerve somewhere. Just don't know where the money is coming from. Pension check does not come in until the first, and my last unemployment check isn't due until next week sometime and my checkbook is way down.

Good news: Last week while I was in Los Angeles, the case was settled and all is okay.

YAHOO!

Happy Thursday fellow Babes. I just came on board after a very frustrating yesterday and this morning.

My desktop is now officially dead. Spent all afternoon yesterday and all this morning making sure that all of my files are on my EHD. I've been having problems backing up with Carbonite and Mozy since the last problem with my pc in August. So now it's dead, everything has been put on my EHD and I've erased everything (gulp) off of the pc and uninstalled all of my software. I will take about 4 weeks to get my new hard drive installed and back to me so in the meantime, I'm using my laptop.

Checked into the boutique and saw some new goodies that will be finding their way into my cart. Especially that new Early Fall Collection Mini. Love anything to do with autumn. Off I go to read this thread, as I just wanted to say hello to everyone before I start to read. So, HELLO!

monstercry.gifmonstercry.gifmonstercry.gif for Carol !!!!hitit.gifTHEN I'd throw.gif THEN I'd drop it from an plane.gif THEN I'd drive1.gif over it & THEN I'd call my BFFs tocircle.gif & BEAT IT . . . . .dunno.gif just saying. . . . .(hey I could HAVE also added yippee.gif to STOMP ON IT !!!!!)ew.gif

jawdrop.gif WHO SAID THAT?????

***IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER***. . . ."No computers were harmed in making that statement. . . .thankyou.gif we return you to your regular boutique thread". . . . . .

Glad you like Phil and Jaymay, Ladies :) They are the last of the Young Love Collection. It feels sort of bittersweet to finish them :) I might need to scrap some more with this one!

I need a nap. Extra pillow, anyone?

So, what about "old love" or maybe "seasoned love"??? I'm just saying...I don't want you running out of inspiration! lol! It is truly beautiful!

HAHA! I have more up my sleeve. I could easily do couples or personalities all the time. I love to do that. I'm so, so glad you guys like it!

Archived