October 2009 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

Are you ready for a workout? It's important to warm up before exercising, so try this with me. Open your hands and stretch your fingers as wide as they'll stretch. Now make a very tight fist. Again.... Stretch! Make a fist! Stretch! Make a fist! There you go! You're now sufficiently warmed up for this month's message board game.

It's time to put those fingers to the test and get chatty. This month, everyone who posts at least 250 times will have their name entered in a drawing for one of five $5 Gift Certificates to be used in the Scrap Girls Boutique. In addition, the one member who posts the very most in October will receive a $10 Gift Certificate! To be included in this month's game, you must post to this thread and include your starting post count as of Thursday October 1st(or whatever day you start posting during the month). Once you have reached 250 posts during the month of October, email Ang at scrapgirlang@gmail.com and include your user name, starting post count and your new post count total. Contest ends on Saturday October 31st at midnight MST!

Remember to repeat your stretching exercises as needed throughout the month :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much time for posting, but I'm sure I can at least do 500.

Starting count 11, 042.

**Question Ang** When I go into my settings, under Profiles, I have a totally different posting counting then what my actual is, which I got from the members posting count. Now I know the old board before change had the same numbers. This one has different numbers. The member listing is correct and that's the one I'm using though.

Don't know if I'll be able to play, but my starting count is 4204. I like the 250 inclusion goal to allow many others to get in on the fun without living on the board 24/7. Great change, Ang!

I still have nightmares about posting contests from years gone by. 250, huh? Yeah, we did that in a day. Anyone else remember those glory (gory) days? My fingers are sttttaartttinggg to shhhaaaakkkkee nowww. Gottttta gooooooo....

Not much time for posting, but I'm sure I can at least do 500.

Starting count 11, 042.

**Question Ang** When I go into my settings, under Profiles, I have a totally different posting counting then what my actual is, which I got from the members posting count. Now I know the old board before change had the same numbers. This one has different numbers. The member listing is correct and that's the one I'm using though.

I'm pretty sure the one under your profiles shows just your message board posts. The one under your avatar when you post shows your combined messageboard and gallery posts.

Have fun with this everyone!

Does this chat thing only count in the forums or does it count for lovin Lo's as well. I'm not sure how I got the count I have now, except I did spend some time in one of the forums, using it like a chat room. lol :-)

Was I supposed to say what my count is now? It's 148, just in case.

Oops! I guess I should have read that last paragraph better. :blush: I see how the count works. Thank you!

Okay I'm not even going to try to be the chattiest one because that is a feat my dd and dbf won't let me stay online forever to achieve. If they would let me, I would :)

Going for the 250 though--shouldn't be too hard right?

My starting post count is 981.

Wish I would have read this first thing! Added at least 5 more before seeing this!

My count as of this post is 3531

Oh Yay! My favorite thing is happening! I am starting at 10,297 - as of a few minutes ago when I started playing the games.....and my fingers are sooooo ready for this. WAHOO!

Archived