October 2009 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

Not much time for posting, but I'm sure I can at least do 500.

Starting count 11, 042.

**Question Ang** When I go into my settings, under Profiles, I have a totally different posting counting then what my actual is, which I got from the members posting count. Now I know the old board before change had the same numbers. This one has different numbers. The member listing is correct and that's the one I'm using though.

Yeah, me too - the number in my profile is way less than the number under my avatar is on the games......which is right? I used the number under my avatar (picture) on my posts which I believe is accurate - I don't understand why it is different under the profile either.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning everyone ... sounds like we're off and running and I missed the starting gun yesterday. Going to have to make up for lost time with some extra posts along the way :)

Starting post count: 1281.

Good Morning everyone ... sounds like we're off and running and I missed the starting gun yesterday. Going to have to make up for lost time with some extra posts along the way smile.gif

Starting post count: 1281.

I'm sure you'll be able to get your quota in anyway. If you play the given love game, we are waitiing for a tenth to be done on a LO. It's a beauty! :-)

I still have nightmares about posting contests from years gone by. 250, huh? Yeah, we did that in a day. Anyone else remember those glory (gory) days? My fingers are sttttaartttinggg to shhhaaaakkkkee nowww. Gottttta gooooooo....

So remember that. Isn't that when you and April were battling out for the 10,000 mark?

I still have nightmares about posting contests from years gone by. 250, huh? Yeah, we did that in a day. Anyone else remember those glory (gory) days? My fingers are sttttaartttinggg to shhhaaaakkkkee nowww. Gottttta gooooooo....

So remember that. Isn't that when you and April were battling out for the 10,000 mark?

That must have been exciting! It would have been fun to be around to see that! :-)

I can't picture doing 250 posts in a month, but I guess I can try. Starting number is 390.

P.S. Anyone know why my profile says I've only done 200 posts?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 12, 2009, 10:22 pm. OK, I made it to 640. I'm in! (and done in!)

I can't picture doing 250 posts in a month, but I guess I can try. Starting number is 390.

P.S. Anyone know why my profile says I've only done 200 posts?

I know what you mean about not being sure but I started with 148 and am now at 244, so I'm almost half way there. :-)

The 'Share The Love' game and knowing how to see all the newest posts in the gallery helps. Of course, ongoing conversations in the forums also help. They are easy to follow by using the 'watch forum' links that are located at the top of each forum. :-)

I am certainly not the chattiest one, but I might give it a go. My starting count from the first is 30. No, I didn't leave a number off, it really is just 30 - so lame! LOL

It doesn't matter what your start number is anyway and with a number like that, it's just easier to do the math! lol

I'm in! I have to check my post count though...

Ok, I started at 6212.

Woo! Hoo! Good for you! You'll have your count up in no time. I'm going at it like a dog after the last bit of marrow in a bone. giggle_bear.gifrunningdog.gif

I am going to try this months game. But usually I don't talk a whole lot just some heck I've been here a year and I still don't have 1000 posts!! LOL

Ok here I go working out those fingers.

Do the gallery comments count too? Just wondering, I have seen some cool stuff in there & have been making time to say something about them for once. LOL

My count is slowly climbing... :) Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting... (to the tune Dory used in Finding Nemo)

Woo! Hoo! roflol!!! I have my posts + 1... Yes! Yes! Yes! Woopeeee!!!!! dancingchicken2.gif

Wow, Heather that's awesome that you've already reached 250 for the month. I need to get busy!!

Do the gallery comments count too? Just wondering, I have seen some cool stuff in there & have been making time to say something about them for once. LOL

My count is slowly climbing... smile.gif Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting... (to the tune Dory used in Finding Nemo)

Yes, Jenna, the gallery counts too! Did you check out the link I gave you earlier for the, "Share The Love game?" Here it is again just in case! :-) Read the first post, it tells how to play. It's easy! Remember to click on the "Watch this topic" button at the top of the page. Mark for immediate notification when the options page comes up. That way, a message will come into your mailbox whenever anyone posts and you'll know when you can post again. :-)

Woo! Hoo! roflol!!! I have my posts + 1... Yes! Yes! Yes! Woopeeee!!!!! dancingchicken2.gif

Wow, Heather that's awesome that you've already reached 250 for the month. I need to get busy!!

lol.. Yes, I was rather surprised myself. Playing the "Share The Love Game", helps, going through the gallery leaving posts and occasional chats like this, also help. Now that I've learned to click the, 'Latest Images', button in the gallery, it's easier to find the most recent LO's. I was still surprised to have gotten to the 250 though because I thought it would take me the whole month! I haven't done any LO's since it started though, because I'm learning to use PSP9 and it's taking a while to catch onto, but I'm getting there with it. :-) Have a great day Heather! :-)

So I created my siggie & posted it in my gallery but I can't link it in my signature. I guess I posted to the wrong place so where, exactly, am I supposed to post my image for the siggie? I can't wait to have it up & running... :)

Thanks in advance!

So I created my siggie & posted it in my gallery but I can't link it in my signature. I guess I posted to the wrong place so where, exactly, am I supposed to post my image for the siggie? I can't wait to have it up & running... smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

That's how I got mine in but the other day, I went to change it and the new one wouldn't take, so now I'm interested in hearing what answers you get!

Ok, when I first seen the post about the contest, but wasn't sure what it was but I wrote my post number down and then I forgot about it till Sara posted about it (thanks Sara) So I am in and I started at 605

Wow! At my profile page, I just found that it says I have made 200 posts. Do I understand correctly that means just message board posts, not gallery posts, unlike the number over there under my avatar which includes both? So if my current message board count is 200 and the number under my avatar is 667, then I have made 467 gallery comments?! Wow!!!

Ok, when I first seen the post about the contest, but wasn't sure what it was but I wrote my post number down and then I forgot about it till Sara posted about it (thanks Sara) So I am in and I started at 605

Yea! You go, Di - let's get these games rolling now! They are off and on, but playing catch up is almost as fun as the constant playing we usually do - usually, we get on at night and have been known to still be playing at 2 am or later - now, it seems to be during the day and til about 9 at night, so hope to see you on the games.

I can do this!

My starting number is 661.

Of course you can.. You've already got 18 since you posted your start number. Woo! Hoo! Go, go, go!!! Have a great day!!! :-)

Archived