October 2009 Message Board Game

AngRoCamp

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to hear that your count is rising! Your evil laugh is cool and it's just the right month to be practicing it! trampoline.gif

Do you know how to find the most recent items in the gallery so you can leave posts on them? It really helps to get your count up, only you might miss out on some the ones in Share the Love because you already did them. dancingcow.gif

Just in case you don't, when you go to the gallery, there is a small bar, just above the "Photo Galleries" bar. The first link on it is, "Latest Images", click on that and all the most recent LO's will come up. It saves a lot of time. cheeringdog.gif

I do look there sometimes, and I look through the monthly challenge gallery because I have found that with the prompt of a challenge I am getting some of the layouts I have been putting off done. That was the case with the water pictures in the "staying cool" August challenge & also the funny fungi page I did with the Sat color challenge. The pet challenge was great too because it gave me a chance to work on a layout of my Leia (one of our German Shepherds), she's a doll & much bigger now. I also did a layout of one of our 2 cats, Amadeus, with Leia & Chewbacca. He's the "top dawg" & he knows it, and the dogs do too. It's just too funny to see 2 nearly full grown shepherds run from a 16 lb cat. :)

What breed is Tok? I'm thinking Husky? I tried to read the journaling but it was too small, so sorry if you mentioned it there. :)

I do look there sometimes, and I look through the monthly challenge gallery because I have found that with the prompt of a challenge I am getting some of the layouts I have been putting off done. That was the case with the water pictures in the "staying cool" August challenge & also the funny fungi page I did with the Sat color challenge. The pet challenge was great too because it gave me a chance to work on a layout of my Leia (one of our German Shepherds), she's a doll & much bigger now. I also did a layout of one of our 2 cats, Amadeus, with Leia & Chewbacca. He's the "top dawg" & he knows it, and the dogs do too. It's just too funny to see 2 nearly full grown shepherds run from a 16 lb cat. smile.gif

What breed is Tok? I'm thinking Husky? I tried to read the journaling but it was too small, so sorry if you mentioned it there. smile.gif

lol The journaling looked good when I made it but it gets smaller when it's uploaded. Sometimes clicking on the LO will make it bigger and you can read it. :-)

Your guess is right! He's an Alaskan Husky - he can be called Alaskan because he was raised and trained as a sled dog. He is now retired and my wonderful pet. I am very lucky to have him! Thanks for asking.

Wish me luck! I accidentally got a job interview, which I will be leaving shortly to see if I can get it! :-)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Okies, I can do this, getting started late, but better late than never. Starting post # 344 (i think, I will check after this one to make sure I wrote down the right number) My forum post count shows 409 so I dont know exactly which one to use lol!

Guest JessicaLeigh

My avatar shows 409 so I guess I will keep track with both to see what happens! Glad I can type as fast as I can talk....maybe I can catch up with all of you ladies!

Today is a dreary, wet, and cold one - not typical of San Antonio this time of year. I had some time to scrap because my little one decided to nap early. Took advantage of the scraplift this week. Now I'm off to eat a bite.

I just started posting on the games three days ago. Then last night Sara told me about this posting contest. Is it too late? As near as I can guess, my starting mark was probably around 35. I have a long way to go and a short time to get there....so here I go.

Karlene

Good for you, Karlene! I am so glad you posted to Carla - I would think that she will work with you since you didn't know about it - she's nice like that and very helpful - but even if she doesn't, we still have most of the month to go yet and plenty of time, so don't worry - you're in now!

It was good to see you on there last night, Heatheranne - it was late, but it was fun!

Thank you Sara. Sorry for the late reply but I'm a little behind in things and expect to only get further behind for a while. :-(

I enjoy the chats but have a hard time keeping up. lol Last night every time I tried to copy your information about the scrap, I would end up with the private chat coming up. I hope it didn't disturb you! The chat box kept moving and I had a hard time but got what you were saying finally. lol Hopefully, in time, I will get better at the chat.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the favourite photos scrap, but have the info, just in case. I don't have to go to work until 12p.m. Est, so I will be able to do a couple of hours of scrapping today. :-)

When I stepped into the Message Board tonight I made a goal to reach 700 and I surpassed it! :)) Only 200 more posts to go, which is less than 10 per day for the rest of the month! :)

WTG, Michele! Keep 'em coming!

It was good to see you on there last night, Heatheranne - it was late, but it was fun!

Thank you Sara. Sorry for the late reply but I'm a little behind in things and expect to only get further behind for a while. :-(

I enjoy the chats but have a hard time keeping up. lol Last night every time I tried to copy your information about the scrap, I would end up with the private chat coming up. I hope it didn't disturb you! The chat box kept moving and I had a hard time but got what you were saying finally. lol Hopefully, in time, I will get better at the chat.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the favourite photos scrap, but have the info, just in case. I don't have to go to work until 12p.m. Est, so I will be able to do a couple of hours of scrapping today. :-)

You didn't disturb me at all - I get those too - and of course, want to immediately go and answer them - it seems like it takes a long time, but it is really only seconds - I am still awake - will have to nap today or I will not be able to keep up either plus there ARE other things that need to be done, but my family has already been informed (politely, of course) that October is posting month, so they can consider me on vacation! LOL

Sara

I just started posting on the games three days ago. Then last night Sara told me about this posting contest. Is it too late? As near as I can guess, my starting mark was probably around 35. I have a long way to go and a short time to get there....so here I go.

Karlene

AND look where you are now - you go girl! You're almost there!

Oh good Heatheranne, I didn't see them showing up in my posts, but they must take more time to show up or something. I've been in there leaving love all evening. smile.gif How are you?

I'm good and hope you are too. :-)

I had a hard time figuring it out at first but knew what my number was when I posted the the Share the Love game, then layed some love in the gallery and when I went to another board, I noticed how my number had changed. :-)

they seem to take a little while.. they'll like be on by tomorrow. I've never looked around to see when the site updates, although most of the items seem to be immediate, there may be delays on some of the stuff.

I think I was told that the Gallery posts did not show up as quickly as the game or other posts do - might be tomorrow before they tally them - because I have noticed that too!

Archived