Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AngRoCamp

October 2009 Message Board Game

130 posts in this topic

Wish I would have read this first thing! Added at least 5 more before seeing this!

My count as of this post is 3531

FINALLY went past 250 posts! This has not been a productive month for me in posting, my apologies, but life issues have been many and I was just really able to be supportive when possible, leave some love in the gallery as much as possible and do the birthdays. Hope next month is better, but I do hope I win the drawing!

Great job Yvonne, but did you do something different with your hair? Or maybe your make-up? Go talk to Sandy for a little bit, or maybe go to her gallery???? ........:dunno: ......... just sayin'!

Can you believe what Sandy did to us? OMG - I have laughed til I am crying - Rich laughed so hard he had to sit down - it was killing his back - should we all change to that brand of make up, do ya think? Sandy did a great job with these - thank you, Sandy - left you some gruesome love in the Gallery!

You two did email your posts to Ang, didn't you? As we were told to do in post #1? Saw you posted here but just wanted to make sure you emailed it to her. I never know what to expect from the two of you - need to watch your backs. ROFL

So, Ang, when do we get to hear the winners??? I know, I know, patience is a virtue, and I WANT IT NOW!

Me too, Barbara! Can you imagine how many emails Ang has to go through to figure this all out?

So, Ang, when do we get to hear the winners??? I know, I know, patience is a virtue, and I WANT IT NOW!

As is almost always the case... you'll find out the winners in the Saturday newsletter :)

cool beans!

I'm so excited - that I just can't stand it - I know, I know - ta--da--ta--da I need some music here! :party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048::party-smiley-048::having-a-party::going-crazy::going-crazy::giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Great job Yvonne, but did you do something different with your hair? Or maybe your make-up? Go talk to Sandy for a little bit, or maybe go to her gallery???? ........:dunno: ......... just sayin'!

Am thinking your hair and mine and Sandy's looks a little different too, Rosemary - think I might change salons! But Sandy did an awesome job!