Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Rosemary! Coffee is in hand and I'm slowly waking up. Ready to see all the new goodies that show up on the shelves today.

Good morning girls. I've been up since 2:30 and I think I'll go back to bed for a couple of hours. It's pretty early on the west coast! I have been downloading all the goodies from the sale. Trying to decide what to take with me to the convention. I'm leaving Monday and I can't wait! I'll be back later. Do ask the monkeys to go easy on me this week! lol

I am at work and the first thing I do it get my coffee before starting on the tasks of the day. It's pretty chilly where I am this morning, overnight temps got down into the 30s. I wonder if everyone is snuggled up in bed trying to stay warm :)

Good morning ladies. I'm up but not shining yet. I have the stitching group here today, so I'll be popping in and out as I can. If you ask me something and I don't respond right away, I'm in the kitchen cooking or something. I haven't even downloaded the club yet, but yet here I am anxiously awaiting the new stuff in the boutique today. Someone pass the coffee, please.

Wow Dianna, you did have an early morning! I'm having computer issues again. Slow moving so I rebooted! Hope it helps. Heather, we've got rain today. Good thing it's warm and dry in the BOUTIQUE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosemary, I think the message board is slow this morning, or is that my computer? I really think it's the message board.

Wow Dianna, you did have an early morning! I'm having computer issues again. Slow moving so I rebooted! Hope it helps. Heather, we've got rain today. Good thing it's warm and dry in the BOUTIQUE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think there is a chance for rain here today too. Good thing the boutique is always warm and dry! And Joyce, I'll make you a cup of coffee...cream and sugar?! :)

I think there is a chance for rain here today too. Good thing the boutique is always warm and dry! And Joyce, I'll make you a cup of coffee...cream and sugar?! :)

Just black, thank you. I really need it this morning. Cobwebs in my brain.

Rosemary, I'll take a bagel...sounds yummy! And my coffee is Mocha Nut Fudge...a must have in the morning. Joyce, enjoy your sewing day - I hope the coffee helps get you going.

Hi Angleigh!

Hi Angleigh :waving-hi: Hi Rachel! Good Morning Joyce, enjoy your sewing day!

Thanks, Rosemary. I may not stitch much. I have some stuff I need to do on my laptop before convention, so I may just work on that while the others stitch. It is a fun day either way. We used to stitch every Thursday, but now it ends up about twice a month.

Rosemary, I'll take a bagel...sounds yummy! And my coffee is Mocha Nut Fudge...a must have in the morning. Joyce, enjoy your sewing day - I hope the coffee helps get you going.

Hi Angleigh!

Thanks Heather. I will try to be here with you gals as much as I can. Thursdays have a special new meaning for me now, with the boutique babes.

The hardest part of downloading the fantastic collections at SG is that you have to wait 10 seconds before downloading the next part! How do they expect us to wait when they are so AMAZING??? :disappearing-smilie:

10 seconds? I never noticed that. I'm getting ready to download it now.

Thao's collection is awesome. I'm not yet a club member, but have been thinking about it for a while...I need to get onboard. If I sign up will I get October's kit or will I have to wait until November's club to start receiving the club. Do you ladies know?

Archived