Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies, I am in love with the club collection too ... it is just stunning ... Thao, you are so awesome. New club day on a Thursday...can't imagine a better SG day :) Missed you last week, Rosemary! Can't wait to see LO's from the wedding. First cuppa is gone and second on the way. Can't wait ...Rosemary I hear you know something about what's coming out today ... can I bribe you with some oregano free lasagna?

Good morning ladies, I am in love with the club collection too ... it is just stunning ... Thao, you are so awesome. New club day on a Thursday...can't imagine a better SG day :) Missed you last week, Rosemary! Can't wait to see LO's from the wedding. First cuppa is gone and second on the way. Can't wait ...Rosemary I hear you know something about what's coming out today ... can I bribe you with some oregano free lasagna?

I do??? I have no idea what you're talking about Mimi? What do YOU know that I don't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thao's collection is awesome. I'm not yet a club member, but have been thinking about it for a while...I need to get onboard. If I sign up will I get October's kit or will I have to wait until November's club to start receiving the club. Do you ladies know?

Yes, if you sign up anytime this month, you will get Oct's kit. I have it downloaded, but probably won't have time to open it and play with it till this afternoon. And, of course, this is my week to do multi media at Church, so I'll also have that to work on.

Good morning Mimi. Rosemary knows a secret? Come on Rosemary, what can we do to make you tell?

Thao's collection is awesome. I'm not yet a club member, but have been thinking about it for a while...I need to get onboard. If I sign up will I get October's kit or will I have to wait until November's club to start receiving the club. Do you ladies know?

Yes, if you sign up anytime this month, you will get Oct's kit. I have it downloaded, but probably won't have time to open it and play with it till this afternoon. And, of course, this is my week to do multi media at Church, so I'll also have that to work on.

Oh man Joyce, you're killin' me here! Sewing on Thursdays and now Church work??? ;):joke: !!! ROFL How's a body supposed to get any scrappin' done! :lol:

This multi media thing is killing me. When we signed up, Jan (my sister) and I did one service every five weeks. Now, we have to do two services, and it comes up every third week. If they don't get us some help soon, we may have to bow out. It's just two much.

This multi media thing is killing me. When we signed up, Jan (my sister) and I did one service every five weeks. Now, we have to do two services, and it comes up every third week. If they don't get us some help soon, we may have to bow out. It's just two much.

Oh yes, we've served and gotten over used too ;) It's so hard when there are so many things that need doing, but no one steps up to the plate! :)

Oh Did you see these fantastic signature mats??? Brandy they're awesome! These too!

Oh, they're so adorable. I wondered if she had something today, and here it is. I told DH we needed to go have breakfast, and here I sit. OK, I'm going to eat a bowl of cereal and start on making lunch for the stitchers. I'm really going now.

Oh Did you see these fantastic signature mats??? Brandy they're awesome! These too!

Oh, they're so adorable. I wondered if she had something today, and here it is. I told DH we needed to go have breakfast, and here I sit. OK, I'm going to eat a bowl of cereal and start on making lunch for the stitchers. I'm really going now.

:rofl: Sure you are Joyce, ;) We know how addicted you are.......... :disappearing-smilie: You can't stay away either!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Rosemary...I know you want to tell us!

Mimi, where did you hear that I know something??? REALLY, I have no idea........... :disappearing-smilie:

Does that grin tell it all?

I'm serious...........I have no idea............You girls are just having FUN with me.............I really don't..........NOPE!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!!!!!!

Did you all see my first wedding layout of the LOVELY bride and her beautiful mother?

Beautiful layout Rosemary. LSL. I emailed the link to the photographer's website so I can check it out at home, I can't get to it at work (darn security walls).

Ahhh thanks girls, YOU are the BEST!!! Isn't the brides mother gorgeous? Man I'd love to look like that! The bride is so pretty too. It was a beautiful wedding. I've hardly had time to catch my breath and we'll be off and running again next week. Wish I was going to be around for all the fun and games next week. I'm so sad I'll miss it!

Did you all see my first wedding layout of the LOVELY bride and her beautiful mother?

Beautiful layout Rosemary. LSL. I emailed the link to the photographer's website so I can check it out at home, I can't get to it at work (darn security walls).

Oh she has some lovely photos. I have to process all of mine from scratch so it takes me a while ;)

Thanks Ladies..these were done at the request of my sister. She wanted special signature mats to print that she could have signed for the twins first birthday party. She actually printed it, had the family sign it and then had it framed for the twins room. I hope to get a picture of them when I head back to the US this weekend and see my lil crumbsnatchers!

Now back to the grillin' ... what do you know?

I don't know.............what have you heard??? :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Something Trish told you .... does that ring a bell? I was tryng to find the post where you said you have been good at keeping it a secret so far :) but I can't find it anymore.

My sweater is going to annoy me all day cuz it's catching in my bracelet. uugghh

Now back to the grillin' ... what do you know?

I don't know.............what have you heard??? :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Something Trish told you .... does that ring a bell? I was tryng to find the post where you said you have been good at keeping it a secret so far :) but I can't find it anymore.

My sweater is going to annoy me all day cuz it's catching in my bracelet. uugghh

Well, if TRISH told me then it must be true!............too bad I have amnesia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously! I know you don't believe me.... :disappearing-smilie: ...but it's true!

Archived