Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

Now back to the grillin' ... what do you know?

I don't know.............what have you heard??? :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Something Trish told you .... does that ring a bell? I was tryng to find the post where you said you have been good at keeping it a secret so far :) but I can't find it anymore.

My sweater is going to annoy me all day cuz it's catching in my bracelet. uugghh

Well, if TRISH told me then it must be true!............too bad I have amnesia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously! I know you don't believe me.... :disappearing-smilie: ...but it's true!

I recall seeing that post also.. Hmmmm....if Rosemary does know something, I think she is good at keeping secrets. :disappearing-smilie:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies! Rosemary, good to see you and the LO of bride & mom - simply gorgeous. Can you believe new club and Thursday all rolled into one! I have book club here tonight and so will be off & on as I bake and clean. Will check in as much as I can.

Morning ladies! Rosemary, good to see you and the LO of bride & mom - simply gorgeous. Can you believe new club and Thursday all rolled into one! I have book club here tonight and so will be off & on as I bake and clean. Will check in as much as I can.

Ooooooo Sue, what'cha baking? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So good to see you!

I'm back for a minute. Anything happen while I was gone other than Rosemary continuing to deny that she knows anything? I think I will be able to play with the club a bit if I hurry and get lunch underway.

In the famous words of Schultzie "I know nothink!" ;)

It's 8:30 and we are on page 3-I'll have to catch up! Great new stuff in the boutique-not to mention Thao's beautiful club kit!

I've got to run out the door for an unexpected business errand.....I'll catch up with you soon!

Hey All! I forgot today was Thursday! :curlers: LOL! I am busy downloading and playing with my new club collection from :worship: Mrs. Thao!!! HOW AWESOME IS SHE?!!! PLUS...YOU are telling me that today is :worthy: Thursday of all days....a day with more new goodies...I am in heaven. :dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin::dancing_penguin:

Someone have a cuppa and a Krispy Kreme or Rosemary's Famous Throwing Donuts in the House? LOL! Off to shopping...

Debi...or Jess....have you seen my Visa :cheeringdog: lately? She disappeared the other day...she was barking like her feet were on fire....couldn't have been so...I have been really good with Visa lately. :newangel: I pet her everyday, take her for long walks (in the shopping mall of course), we have gave each other really fantastic gifts to show how much I love her....yep Debi!!! That is YOUR Visa!!! I still have her of course...she is a really good Visa! :littleangel:

Off to go give Visa another round of shopping therapy to stretch out those legs this morning! :roll-on-floor-laughing:

Tag!!!! :mikec:

Hi girls, just popping in to say good morning to the shopping babes. I'm off to school soon, so as usual will not be around. But have fun chatting. I'll check out the new stuff when I get home tonight.

Hi JULIE!!! You were quick! I didn't even see you pop in! :superhero: Seems like you're flying out the door. We'll fill a cart for you while you're away! Don't worry, I'll only let Monkey throw in ONE of EVERYTHING for you :giggle_bear:

Hi Conda!!! :dancing-smilie: Good Morning!

You are quick! Morning Rosemary! Missed you last week! :D

Thanks Conda, I wanted to be here so bad. Next week is gonna be a killer 'cause I'll miss the whole fantastic week!!!

You all will have to make up for it! Buy me one of everything PleZZZZZZZZZZZ and Put it on Debi's Visa, Missy said I could USE it.............. :disappearing-smilie:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...............HELP...........DEbi's chasing me!!!!!!!!

Back for a few while my blueberries are sitting for a few minutes. Making blueberry cobbler for the stitchers (WW of course, what else?). I am going to be running back and forth till 10:00, then I will sit down with my laptop and annoy my friends by talking about SG. They just don't know what they're missing.

Back for a few while my blueberries are sitting for a few minutes. Making blueberry cobbler for the stitchers (WW of course, what else?). I am going to be running back and forth till 10:00, then I will sit down with my laptop and annoy my friends by talking about SG. They just don't know what they're missing.

Joyce have you shown them all the fun we have in here??? Get them to come on in. We won't bite.......I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. :disappearing-smilie:

Joyce have you shown them all the fun we have in here??? Get them to come on in. We won't bite.......I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. :disappearing-smilie:

Actually one of them (my sister) is a member, but she just isn't into it like I am. I keep encouraging her, but it really hasn't taken yet.

Hey, if you're passing the Visa around, send it my way too. Mine is starting to whimper already, and I haven't bought anything yet (today, that is).

:rofl: NOPE..........I got it first...........and I NEED it ;) YUP YUP YUP!!!! ..........Well, if Debi's not gonna come in here...........maybe I'll toss it your way, AFTER I've checked out of course :winking_baby:

Making a pumpking dessert - after all it is fall. Lots of butter - definitely NOT WW, but I only do this once a year....so I am indulging!

Well, Pumpkin is healthy ;) Sounds yummy! Share the recipe??? :rofl: I'm not only a boutique babe-a-holic, I'm a recipe a-hol-ic too ;) I love reading recipes and recipe books just like regular books. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived