Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandy, unfortunately I'm the mother of the groom, and not near so beautiful as the MOB! :) Thanks all for your wonderful comments.

Well how embarrassing is that! :embarrassed003: Good thing you love me right????? :wub:

Oh BRANDY I totally :wub: you!!! I just WISH I looked like that! She's like a beauty queen! She's so gorgeous!

Missy Rosemary & Joyce. . . .superhero.gif give me back MY VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't do it, Rosemary did. (she says, whining a little).

Okay Joyce you are off the hook. . .(but you were TRYING). . . .hahohi.gifhahohi.gif

Here Monkeys. . .BREAKFAST. . . . . . .banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

A posting game??? This is just regular old BB's :conversation: like usual! :rofl: Besides, I'm gone all next week! Don't have a chance at a posting game! ;)

You're going to be having so much fun, you won't even think about us. We're going to Mexico the end of the month, but I'll pay for wireless if I have to. I can't miss two weeks of SG. I'd go nuts. Now when we take the Amazon River cruise in Feb. it will be a little different.

I posted a beginning # in the posting game, so I can qualify for the drawing, but I won't be trying to get the most posts. I'm chatty, but not as much as some people I know. LOL :disappearing-smilie:

Oh I didn't think about posting a posting numnber. Does this mean I have to start from now? OR can I post it starting with mine from this morning? :disappearing-smilie:

Just turn my head a little to do some work and get frustrated ...and the boutique is chaos... babes chasing each other and Visas missing (looking in my wallet just to make sure it's not mine) ... and nothing else new on the shelves.

Come one Brandy ... EVERYBODY loves you!

And I'm hungry at 10:30 for lunch... I'm just gonna go look at Thao's collection some more to get my composure back :)

I posted a beginning # in the posting game, so I can qualify for the drawing, but I won't be trying to get the most posts. I'm chatty, but not as much as some people I know. LOL disappearing-smilie.gif

Oh I didn't think about posting a posting numnber. Does this mean I have to start from now? OR can I post it starting with mine from this morning? disappearing-smilie.gif

Thought you weren't gonna try. . .hmmmmmmmm. . .WHERE have I HEARD that BEFORE????????????????????giggle_bear.gif

Good morning, girls! I honestly haven't even read anything in this thread (other than this last page) --- too many posts for my blood today, and I've got a full plate. Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day -- albeit it COLD! I'm excited to see what appears in the boutique today. :)I'm bad - I haven't even checked. I was lucky to get my kids off to school without grounding any of them. (lol)

I made pumpkin cookies and oatmeal cookies yesterday -- anyone want one? I've got a plate here, only I probably should stay away from them. They are really yummy....

:disappearing-smilie:

Happy Thursday!!!

Making a pumpking dessert - after all it is fall. Lots of butter - definitely NOT WW, but I only do this once a year....so I am indulging!

Well, Pumpkin is healthy ;) Sounds yummy! Share the recipe??? :rofl: I'm not only a boutique babe-a-holic, I'm a recipe a-hol-ic too ;) I love reading recipes and recipe books just like regular books. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll try to get a card made to share - or I could pm it to you - let me know your preference. I love reading recipe books too, and trying new recipes. Especially when the seasons change!

Good morning, girls! I honestly haven't even read anything in this thread (other than this last page) --- too many posts for my blood today, and I've got a full plate. Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day -- albeit it COLD! I'm excited to see what appears in the boutique today. :)I'm bad - I haven't even checked. I was lucky to get my kids off to school without grounding any of them. (lol)

I made pumpkin cookies and oatmeal cookies yesterday -- anyone want one? I've got a plate here, only I probably should stay away from them. They are really yummy....

disappearing-smilie.gif

Happy Thursday!!!

PLEASE !!!! ME. . .ME. . . .COOKIES !!!! YEA !!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!!!! (Pumpkin PLEASE)disappearing-smilie.gif (look we are twins)

thankyou.gif Have a GREAT THURSDAY TOO !!!!!!!

Post on the Games Thread Rosemary from the post you posted your number at up above where you put the question...yeah that number!

Just popped in now gotta run with Dad for my walk around the mall. I won't get my club until later this afternoon...not enough money in the bank right at the moment cuz we had to get emergency supplies yesterday for the dryer. So I'ma gonna have to wait til tonight to download my club. I'll be back with you chatty ladies later HUGS!

Archived