Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

Amanda !!! THANKS !!! I tried to reply to your reply BUT darn it got that error message. . . .TOO many "replies" one. . .

The tag album is AMAZING !!! Oh and I leave one for the rest of yas. . .YUP. . .Rosemary played the "manners card". . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif OUCH !!! Now she's kicking me under the "thread". . .OUCH stop that. . .rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

"

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ladies! My friends are visiting from out of town (SLC, Utah, in fact!) but I wanted to drop in and say hello! Thank you for all of your kinds words about my Club. Makes me smile!

I made pumpkin cookies and oatmeal cookies yesterday -- anyone want one? I've got a plate here, only I probably should stay away from them. They are really yummy....

Joann, I just got a slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory because of you, and you're already taunting me with another dessert?! Don't you I'm very impressionable? ;)

hey Zaz, we're here....... :waving-hi: On page 11!!! :D yup happy to HELP!!!

You are always so helpful, Rosemary. ;)

You better be careful. I might just find your home and hire the monkeys to cover it in frosting while you're away.

:rofl: I'm not worried, you'll be heading to SLC while I'm away :lol: Besides. I still haven't made you white chocolate popcorn yet. Now if you came down the night before (is that tomorrow?) and stayed over, I just might find the time to make you some to take along ;)

I don't leave until Tuesday. I'll be back on Sunday. I think I get back into Minnesota early enough to do a bit of frosting before heading north. Bwahahaha!!!

hey Zaz, we're here....... :waving-hi: On page 11!!! :D yup happy to HELP!!!

You are always so helpful, Rosemary. ;)

You better be careful. I might just find your home and hire the monkeys to cover it in frosting while you're away.

:rofl: I'm not worried, you'll be heading to SLC while I'm away :lol: Besides. I still haven't made you white chocolate popcorn yet. Now if you came down the night before (is that tomorrow?) and stayed over, I just might find the time to make you some to take along ;)

I don't leave until Tuesday. I'll be back on Sunday. I think I get back into Minnesota early enough to do a bit of frosting before heading north. Bwahahaha!!!

yeah, but I'm back Saturday ;) ............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ROFL! Finally downloading my club. But BUt BUT...before I could use the dryer I had to clean out a TON and then some of LINT that was underneath the lint trap...oh my gosh! They could have had a fire at my aunt's house....sheesh!

LOL! Chat was open chat...NSBR Debi. You could have come in there!

Don't forget tonight is Sketch Crop!

SKETCH!!! I love sketches. I totally missed that thread today. Been working on stuff for Baby Sabbath School all day. Turned out cute too. Off to find the sketch.

Random thoughts on coming back and finding THREE more pages on this thread:

I am sorry I missed the chat - did not realize the time.

That envelope album is so cute!

I want everything! I love the story behind the mudstains!

Thao, the club is beautiful.

No kicking allowed!

Random thoughts on coming back and finding THREE more pages on this thread:

I am sorry I missed the chat - did not realize the time.

That envelope album is so cute!

I want everything! I love the story behind the mudstains!

Thao, the club is beautiful.

No kicking allowed!

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Now back to the grillin' ... what do you know?

I don't know.............what have you heard??? :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Something Trish told you .... does that ring a bell? I was tryng to find the post where you said you have been good at keeping it a secret so far :) but I can't find it anymore.

My sweater is going to annoy me all day cuz it's catching in my bracelet. uugghh

Well, if TRISH told me then it must be true!............too bad I have amnesia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously! I know you don't believe me.... :disappearing-smilie: ...but it's true!

I missed all the fun today and I seem to have forgotten something I must have said. Hmmmm... LOL

Now back to the grillin' ... what do you know?

I don't know.............what have you heard??? :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Something Trish told you .... does that ring a bell? I was tryng to find the post where you said you have been good at keeping it a secret so far :) but I can't find it anymore.

My sweater is going to annoy me all day cuz it's catching in my bracelet. uugghh

Well, if TRISH told me then it must be true!............too bad I have amnesia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Seriously! I know you don't believe me.... :disappearing-smilie: ...but it's true!

I missed all the fun today and I seem to have forgotten something I must have said. Hmmmm... LOL

:rofl: I remember chatting about something with you, but I honestly can't remember what or when that was...shhhhhh don't tell everyone else, they believe I know something :winking_baby:

:giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Archived