Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Anna, Debi has a question about your class, I'm not sure if she's here. I'll go get her!

Do you have a question? I didn't make it through all of the pages of this thread - ya'll post too fast for me. I'm here, poking around. Or, if you have a question, you can send me a PM. :D

Hi Anna, Debi has a question about your class, I'm not sure if she's here. I'll go get her!

Do you have a question? I didn't make it through all of the pages of this thread - ya'll post too fast for me. I'm here, poking around. Or, if you have a question, you can send me a PM. :D

She's just wondering if she has enough knowledge about pse to take your class. :) I told her she should sign up for it!

Thanks, ladies! Glad you like them! I had a lot of fun making them. I took my oldest son down to the water, dunked the papers in, laid them out on the road and told him to throw mud on them!

Hope you enjoy playing with them! :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's so fun! I LOVE IT!!!!! :rofl:

p.s. who did the laundry when you were done :disappearing-smilie:

A big :toot: and a big :whew: , I finally finished reading the thread. Ten pages..... Good grief you gals were very chatty this am, now it's pm and you are still chatting away. The boutique was fabulous today, as usual. Some stuff just jumped right into my cart, and Debi will ber glad to know that her Visa bill won't be too big from me. I can control myself in the boutique...... :rofl:

Coming for dinner Rosemary. Can I bring anything? Maybe some yams?????

I think I'll go and have some lunch, I'm making myself hungry.

See you gals in awhile.

Thanks, ladies! Glad you like them! I had a lot of fun making them. I took my oldest son down to the water, dunked the papers in, laid them out on the road and told him to throw mud on them!

Hope you enjoy playing with them! smile.gif

JAN !!! OMG !!! LOVE THIS !!! And I got the "mudd hand prints" during the sale SO this is ANOTHER MUST HAVE !!!!! BACK OFF LADIES. . .there MINE !!!!!!!giggle_bear.gif

A big :toot: and a big :whew: , I finally finished reading the thread. Ten pages..... Good grief you gals were very chatty this am, now it's pm and you are still chatting away. The boutique was fabulous today, as usual. Some stuff just jumped right into my cart, and Debi will ber glad to know that her Visa bill won't be too big from me. I can control myself in the boutique...... :rofl:

Coming for dinner Rosemary. Can I bring anything? Maybe some yams?????

I think I'll go and have some lunch, I'm making myself hungry.

See you gals in awhile.

sure, we love 'em with apples, brown sugar, and pecans........of course they have to have marshmallows on top too ;)

My son asked for mashed potatoes yeaterday ... it looks like a roast in the plans for me with mashed potatoes too ...you made me crave it...and NO I'm not pregnant ...I have cravings all the time.

Are ya sure ;) ...................... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amanda Sok's Envelope Album

Great Album template Amanda-so cute and clever!

Now HOW did those get into my cart?????. . .OH I KNOW. . .cause. . .I LOVE THEM !!! Amanda you ROCK !!! Get for Christmas gifts this year. . .ALONG with ALL the CALENDERS I HAVE TO MAKE !!! Yepper going to be a "calender girl". . . .

Okay back to catching up. . .DD#1 was here A VERY LONG TIME. . .And NOW I'm behind !!!

Archived