Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

A big :toot: and a big :whew: , I finally finished reading the thread. Ten pages..... Good grief you gals were very chatty this am, now it's pm and you are still chatting away. The boutique was fabulous today, as usual. Some stuff just jumped right into my cart, and Debi will ber glad to know that her Visa bill won't be too big from me. I can control myself in the boutique...... :rofl:

Coming for dinner Rosemary. Can I bring anything? Maybe some yams?????

I think I'll go and have some lunch, I'm making myself hungry.

See you gals in awhile.

sure, we love 'em with apples, brown sugar, and pecans........of course they have to have marshmallows on top too ;)

Is there any other way to serve them? Must have marshmallows and brown sugar. Never had apples with them, but sounds good to me, and pecans. What time is dinner?

And V, how is the new house, aside from the plumbing problems that is? Hope you will be comfortable there and that the house gets filled with love and memories real fast. Good luck in your new digs.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotta go start my roast for dinner.....be back in a flash superhero.gif

OMG we are having ROAST tonite too !!! Must be a fall thing. . .('nother "fall" word Rosemarywinking_baby.gif ). . . .Maybe I could JUST BORROW A CUPPA YOURS !!!!!!giggle_bear.gif

A big :toot: and a big :whew: , I finally finished reading the thread. Ten pages..... Good grief you gals were very chatty this am, now it's pm and you are still chatting away. The boutique was fabulous today, as usual. Some stuff just jumped right into my cart, and Debi will ber glad to know that her Visa bill won't be too big from me. I can control myself in the boutique...... :rofl:

See you gals in awhile.

sure, we love 'em with apples, brown sugar, and pecans........of course they have to have marshmallows on top too ;)

Is there any other way to serve them? Must have marshmallows and brown sugar. Never had apples with them, but sounds good to me, and pecans. What time is dinner?

And V, how is the new house, aside from the plumbing problems that is? Hope you will be comfortable there and that the house gets filled with love and memories real fast. Good luck in your new digs.

Try this recipe for Thanksgiving this year ;)

You're welcome Marylou, Yup Mimi. Pot roast with onions and carrots and lots of gravy, oh and mashed postatoes of course! smile.gif Are ya hungry yet??? wink.gif I do what I can............

um. . .er. . .Rosemary what's a "postatoes". . .IS it EVEN a VEGGIE?????????giggle_bear.gif

Okay, you guys. Who snuck that Autumn Falls collection in the boutique when my back was turned? Sorry, Debi, I must have that. Your Visa bill is getting bigger moment by moment. If it's Autumn, it's mine.

See you gals in awhile.

House is Wonderful! Now I got my washer and dryer in I'll take pics and do laundry! Tomorrow Lord Willing the new furnace will be in and then the house will be nice and toasty warm. heating up the house with the little electric heater to plug in is PRICEY! Gas is cheaper! But its definitely coming along...coming along....

Okay, you guys. Who snuck that Autumn Falls collection in the boutique when my back was turned? Sorry, Debi, I must have that. Your Visa bill is getting bigger moment by moment. If it's Autumn, it's mine.

Me too, me too, Add a double portion to that cart!!! :)

Sorry Debi, I'll go spell Potatoes right for you so you don't accidently put something else in your pot ;)

Ooooooooo Caroline's got awesome new Halloween brushes

one and

two

Wonderful as usual Caroline

Oh those papers are fantastic!!! I can think of so many ways to use all of the paper templates.........You are not Helping Caroline!!!!

Will power!!! .............Oh yeah, I don't have any .....

Oh thank you for pointing them out Mimi and thank you Rosemary. I am sorry ... but I needed to release these. I thought I would be helping ;)

I am not much on the MB today. I will leave for the US on Saturday and I still have way too much to get done ack! So I will leave you again all alone here and probably will not be in the chat tomorrow! Sorry! :disappearing-smilie:

Try this recipe for Thanksgiving this year ;)

You're welcome Marylou, Yup Mimi. Pot roast with onions and carrots and lots of gravy, oh and mashed postatoes of course! smile.gif Are ya hungry yet??? wink.gif I do what I can............

um. . .er. . .Rosemary what's a "postatoes". . .IS it EVEN a VEGGIE?????????giggle_bear.gif

Debi you are quite a nut.

Rosemary, that sounds like a very yummy recipe. Definitely will try that out. Love Yams.

Ooooooooo Caroline's got awesome new Halloween brushes

one and

two

Wonderful as usual Caroline

Oh those papers are fantastic!!! I can think of so many ways to use all of the paper templates.........You are not Helping Caroline!!!!

Will power!!! .............Oh yeah, I don't have any .....

Oh thank you for pointing them out Mimi and thank you Rosemary. I am sorry ... but I needed to release these. I thought I would be helping ;)

I am not much on the MB today. I will leave for the US on Saturday and I still have way too much to get done ack! So I will leave you again all alone here and probably will not be in the chat tomorrow! Sorry! :disappearing-smilie:

Oh Caroline, I think they are terrific. ;) You're such a big help :disappearing-smilie:

Wish I could meet you next week! ;)

Hi Anna, Debi has a question about your class, I'm not sure if she's here. I'll go get her!

Do you have a question? I didn't make it through all of the pages of this thread - ya'll post too fast for me. I'm here, poking around. Or, if you have a question, you can send me a PM. :D

She's just wondering if she has enough knowledge about pse to take your class. :) I told her she should sign up for it!

I got a PM from her. In case anyone else is wondering, here's my answer: :D

If you have gone through the first set of Scrapbooking secrets revealed videos, you will be just fine. And, you will get the tutorials (they show exactly what we will do during class) before class, so you can work through them in advance if you want. The chats move quickly, so lots of people like to do that.

Basically, we have had people register for classes without even knowing anything about layers or the basic tools. When I have a whole class full, I can't stop to explain the really basic things. But, if you are able to move papers, pictures, and embellishments on to a new document, move them around, rotate them, etc. you should be fine. I'd recommend reading through the tutorials and emailing me if there is something you are unfamiliar with.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

hey Zaz, we're here....... :waving-hi: On page 11!!! :D yup happy to HELP!!!

You are always so helpful, Rosemary. ;)

You better be careful. I might just find your home and hire the monkeys to cover it in frosting while you're away.

hey Zaz, we're here....... :waving-hi: On page 11!!! :D yup happy to HELP!!!

You are always so helpful, Rosemary. ;)

You better be careful. I might just find your home and hire the monkeys to cover it in frosting while you're away.

Oh Zaz, I LIKE that idea!

Rosemary, what did you put in your coffee today, girlfriend?!?! LOL

I don't know but she is sure jumping off the walls and so is Debi! They are both going Wacko! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Vaughnde, should I be scared???

I dunno about that ... but they sure are fun! I'm gonna miss Rosemary next week :)

Please, stop already. Debi's Visa can't handle much more. And I can't control what those monkey's throw into my cart.

Here's a snack guys: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Didn't notice anyone feeding you guys today. Auntie Carol will take care of you, don't worry.

Archived