Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

What class is Anna teaching next, I missed it.

I've got two in the boutique right now. I'm really excited about both of them.

Selection Magic is all about using the different selection tools in PSE. It's a good class if you are just starting out, but there are lots of more advanced tricks and techniques too.

Word Play is based on the wonderful eBook by Marnie Adams. The techniques are more advanced, but they really kick your scrapping up a notch.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Zaz, we're here....... :waving-hi: On page 11!!! :D yup happy to HELP!!!

You are always so helpful, Rosemary. ;)

You better be careful. I might just find your home and hire the monkeys to cover it in frosting while you're away.

:rofl: I'm not worried, you'll be heading to SLC while I'm away :lol: Besides. I still haven't made you white chocolate popcorn yet. Now if you came down the night before (is that tomorrow?) and stayed over, I just might find the time to make you some to take along ;)

Well I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP !!! whew.gif !!!! Yepper DID !!! And I must say. . .SG Designers ROCK !!!!. . .OMG my cart is SO FULL I may have to make 3 trips to the parking lot this week !!!!

Here Monkeys. . .YOU MUST BE HUNGRY. . . .banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif (not too many now BOYS. . .We're having dinner OUT tonight !!! Yepper the BB are meeting over at Auntie Rosemary's house fer supper). . . .

Let's all give our AMAZING Designers a big round of clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifwelldone4jb.gif for what has put in the boutique so far today !!!!!

Do you think there maybe MORE?????. . .IF SO. . . .I NEED MY DARN VISA BACK !!!mad.gif

going-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gif BUILDS !!! Perhaps there's . . .MORE TO COME !!!!!

Well I FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP !!! whew.gif !!!! Yepper DID !!! And I must say. . .SG Designers ROCK !!!!. . .OMG my cart is SO FULL I may have to make 3 trips to the parking lot this week !!!!

Here Monkeys. . .YOU MUST BE HUNGRY. . . .banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif (not too many now BOYS. . .We're having dinner OUT tonight !!! Yepper the BB are meeting over at Auntie Rosemary's house fer supper). . . .

Let's all give our AMAZING Designers a big round of clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifwelldone4jb.gif for what has put in the boutique so far today !!!!!

Do you think there maybe MORE?????. . .IF SO. . . .I NEED MY DARN VISA BACK !!!mad.gif

going-crazy.gifgoing-crazy.gif BUILDS !!! Perhaps there's . . .MORE TO COME !!!!!

Ooooo Debi, I didn't know you could get that angry! :rofl::rofl::rofl: yup it's scaring me :o

Word play class

and

Selection Magic

They both look awesome, I have Photoshop cs3 though so can't take the magic class :monstercry:

I have the Word Play e-book. The magic selection looks fun, too! I love the "Jump on Dad" layout. I bet that liitle guy was having a blast. What a fun memory.

Speaking of Word Play, I really like the Alphabet type paths, those are cool!!

Word play class

and

Selection Magic

They both look awesome, I have Photoshop cs3 though so can't take the magic class :monstercry:

Unfortunately, both classes are PSE. If you use PS and are thinking about taking one of these classes, please send me a PM first. :D

BOTH???? :monstercry::monstercry: Are you going to have a ps class any time soon??? <---is there a pretty please emoticon I don't know about ;)

Did I miss Keri? I see she did more photo masks. I couldn't believe the Envision set was her first attempt. Now we've got Autumn Blaze photo masks! Way to go Keri!!! I've got the Autumn Blaze Collection, so I need those photo masks too, don't I?

Did I miss Keri? I see she did more photo masks. I couldn't believe the Envision set was her first attempt. Now we've got Autumn Blaze photo masks! Way to go Keri!!! I've got the Autumn Blaze Collection, so I need those photo masks too, don't I?

YUP, I'm thinking it's a law or something ;) I have it too..... :disappearing-smilie:

Absolutely, Cathy!!

(happy to enable any time) :trampoline:

Amanda Sok's Envelope Album

Great Album template Amanda-so cute and clever!

Now HOW did those get into my cart?????. . .OH I KNOW. . .cause. . .I LOVE THEM !!! Amanda you ROCK !!! Get for Christmas gifts this year. . .ALONG with ALL the CALENDERS I HAVE TO MAKE !!! Yepper going to be a "calender girl". . . .

Okay back to catching up. . .DD#1 was here A VERY LONG TIME. . .And NOW I'm behind !!!

glad you like em debi. the finished product turned out really cute. probably my fav mini album templates ive done so far. :)

Rosemary, what did you put in your coffee today, girlfriend?!?! LOL

I don't know but she is sure jumping off the walls and so is Debi! They are both going Wacko! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Vaughnde, should I be scared???

Nah I don't think So!

Awwwwwwwww Vaughnde, you've always got my back! ;)

See mine is backward. Somehow the hot water faucet is the one close to the wall, the cold water one is outside close to the bathroom door. Yep my bathroom is right off the kitchen by the laundry room! How fun is that???? LOL!

Help please! I've been in the gallery, looking for the most basic help to learn psp9 and all I can find is for PSP10. It also looks a little more than basic. I'm sure I've seen something more basic but I can't remember where?!

See mine is backward. Somehow the hot water faucet is the one close to the wall, the cold water one is outside close to the bathroom door. Yep my bathroom is right off the kitchen by the laundry room! How fun is that???? LOL!

does that mean, you can sit on the throme while you fold your laundry?? lol

Archived