Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad you like Photo Mojo! This one was fun to do. I love it that a couple people requested cameras/photography right when I was already working on it! How's that for timing?! It's not the first time that I've been working on something and there is a request for it shortly thereafter, it's uncanny! Thinking on the same wavelength? Must be the same mojo, bwahahaha!

Can't wait to see you use that cheese. Snap, I should have added a mouse! guess I should add that to the to-do list!

Enjoy!

Whew!!! Okay...........I have VERY conversation.gif friends wink.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

gathering.gifjawdrop.gif ??????????????????

I know, I know, Finding it hard to believe I can have gathering.gif friends........ahem.......'er .......Debi.....YOU'RE ONE OF 'em............ rofl.gif

HUH???????????jawdrop.gif ME???? Nope. . .not me. . . .

Whew!!! Okay...........I have VERY conversation.gif friends wink.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

gathering.gifjawdrop.gif ??????????????????

I know, I know, Finding it hard to believe I can have gathering.gif friends........ahem.......'er .......Debi.....YOU'RE ONE OF 'em............ rofl.gif

HUH???????????jawdrop.gif ME???? Nope. . .not me. . . .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG Syndees in the HOUSE !!!!!

We really should leave some crumbs in here...........it's so easy for the designers to get lost in the BB thread :winking_baby: ...........Syndee :waving-hi: We're over here!!! :dancingghost: Which way did she go Debi?

lol, you aren't kidding - I get lost in here every week!

We really should leave some crumbs in here...........it's so easy for the designers to get lost in the BB thread winking_baby.gif ...........Syndee waving-hi.gif We're over here!!! dancingghost.gif Which way did she go Debi?

DOWN HERE. . .LOOK. . .GRAB MY CAMERA WILL YA???. . .AND MY VISA !!!!

Syndee. . .OMGosh I both BOTH of your Abracadabra

items during the SALE. . .LOVE THEM BOTH. . .the collection & the templates !!!!!

Awww..... You are too sweet :) You know I still love that kit too - I remember being so excited about how it turned out.

We really should leave some crumbs in here...........it's so easy for the designers to get lost in the BB thread winking_baby.gif ...........Syndee waving-hi.gif We're over here!!! dancingghost.gif Which way did she go Debi?

Syndee here in FARM COUNTRY we have "Corn Mazes". . .BUT. . .Here in SG Towne. . .We have "Boutique thread Mazes". . .giggle_bear.gif

Hi Girls,

Still trying to wake up. We are taking a load of boxes to our new place today.

Oh wow Syndee, are you thrilled to be moving in? Hope you get it all sorted out okay!

Was this Persimmon Paper mini 2 new this week? or was it here last week? I saw it in the boutique and it's so pretty!

Those papers are new, they coordinate with my Persimmon kit from last fall - hard to believe the time flew by so fast!

I am excited to start moving on one hand, but I haven't gotten any sleep for about 4 days so I am running on empty. Plus it's a 2 1/2 hour drive from where we are now - I hate the driving part.

DOWN HERE. . .LOOK. . .GRAB MY CAMERA WILL YA???. . .AND MY VISA !!!!

What VISA.......... :dunno: what she's talkin' about............. Yes put it all on that card..........It's just fine!!!! She won't mind a bit......... :eekout:

Syndee here in FARM COUNTRY we have "Corn Mazes". . .BUT. . .Here in SG Towne. . .We have "Boutique thread Mazes". . .giggle_bear.gif

Lol!

items during the SALE. . .LOVE THEM BOTH. . .the collection & the templates !!!!!

Awww..... You are too sweet smile.gif You know I still love that kit too - I remember being so excited about how it turned out.

that's the WONDERFUL thing about being a newbie.gif here in SG Towne. . .EVERYTHING is "NEW" to ME !!!!!!i-love-it.gif

Hi Girls,

Oh wow Syndee, are you thrilled to be moving in? Hope you get it all sorted out okay!

Was this Persimmon Paper mini 2 new this week? or was it here last week? I saw it in the boutique and it's so pretty!

Those papers are new, they coordinate with my Persimmon kit from last fall - hard to believe the time flew by so fast!

I am excited to start moving on one hand, but I haven't gotten any sleep for about 4 days so I am running on empty. Plus it's a 2 1/2 hour drive from where we are now - I hate the driving part.

That Persimmon Collection is so pretty. I love the colors. It's in my wish list!

:dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow::dancingcow:

If ya'll would stop creating such marvelous things each week I might actually get to buy some of the things that are on it! :rofl:

Awww..... You are too sweet smile.gif You know I still love that kit too - I remember being so excited about how it turned out.

that's the WONDERFUL thing about being a newbie.gif here in SG Towne. . .EVERYTHING is "NEW" to ME !!!!!!i-love-it.gif

That's true :)It's kinda like when I go poking through my older stash and find something I completely forgot about and love!

Hi Girls,

That Persimmon Collection is so pretty. I love the colors. It's in my wish list!

If ya'll would stop creating such marvelous things each week I might actually get to buy some of the things that are on it! :rofl:

Lol :)

Hey Rosemary, I love your new avatar photo - I just noticed it!

Lol :)

Hey Rosemary, I love your new avatar photo - I just noticed it!

It's one of the few that have been taken of me in the past few years. I hide behind the camera, not in front of it :disappearing-smilie: but thank you ;)

Archived