Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Syndee "spellbound" ROCKS !!!! AND. . .I'm thinking that the "mask" could double on a "Marti Gras" (sp?) layout TOO !!!! Thinking you could add a couple of Feathers & bead action. . .

Thanks Debi, I wanted to do a little more 'grown up' Halloween kit this year. Plus I thought most of the papers could be used for other things.

You are right that mask would work great for Mardi Gras - you are so smart!

Keri those photo masks are beautiful. I just LOVE photo masks........don't you all???? :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Now, where did I put that Visa............................ :partytime2:

Weren't you supposed to pass it to me?

Well ya know Joyce, you DID step out for a while..............what's a girl to do..........but GO SHOPPING!!!!

Syndee "spellbound" ROCKS !!!! AND. . .I'm thinking that the "mask" could double on a "Marti Gras" (sp?) layout TOO !!!! Thinking you could add a couple of Feathers & bead action. . .

Thanks Debi, I wanted to do a little more 'grown up' Halloween kit this year. Plus I thought most of the papers could be used for other things.

You are right that mask would work great for Mardi Gras - you are so smart!

Well it is "GROWN UP". . .And with Roo (no NOT THE RO. . .my Roo) WILL BE 17 on the 10thmonstercry.gif . . .SHOULD she dress up for Halloween. . .THIS ONE WOULD BE PERFECT !!!!!!

Well girls, I think I will go lay down for a few minutes - maybe I can grab a couple winks!

You are all the best - thanks for making me smile!

Monkey tip toes in & tucks Syndee in. . .THEN carries HEAVY boxes to the car. . . .Ahhh what a NICE Monkey . . . .disappearing-smilie.gif

MESSAGE FROM MONKEY:

"Nite nite Auntie Syndee, Sleep tight". . . . .

Anybody NEED a "Guide Monkey" to lead them thru the THREAD?????. . ."Monkey. . .wanta make some $$$"????? At least UNTIL that VISA comes home. . . . .

Does monkey accept Visa. LOL.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif (oops.gif just scared the cats with my LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!)

Debbie, I think only gallery posts count it depends...go to the thred and it will tell you!

Thanks Mimi. . .NOW have YOU seen my VISA????? ROSEMARY !!!! Come BACK here YOUNG LADY !!!!!

NOPE...........Debi............Haven't seen it ;) Ever since I gave it to the checkout lady, it's been MIA......... :giggle_bear:

Did you see those fantastic calendars????

A3 Big photo 2010 and

11 X 17 big photo 2010 by Ariadna

AWESOMENESS!!!! JUST AWESOMENESS!!!!

Thank you so much, Rosemary! I really enjoy creating calendars, didn't you notice? LOL Enjoy!

Debbie, I think only gallery posts count it depends...go to the thred and it will tell you!

Thanks Mimi. . .NOW have YOU seen my VISA????? ROSEMARY !!!! Come BACK here YOUNG LADY !!!!!

NOPE...........Debi............Haven't seen it ;) Ever since I gave it to the checkout lady, it's been MIA......... :giggle_bear:

A3 Big photo 2010 and

Thank you so much, Rosemary! I really enjoy creating calendars, didn't you notice? LOL Enjoy!

Love the new calendars.

Hi Conda!!! :dancing-smilie: Good Morning!

You are quick! Morning Rosemary! Missed you last week! :D

Thanks Conda, I wanted to be here so bad. Next week is gonna be a killer 'cause I'll miss the whole fantastic week!!!

You all will have to make up for it! Buy me one of everything PleZZZZZZZZZZZ and Put it on Debi's Visa, Missy said I could USE it.............. :disappearing-smilie:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ...............HELP...........DEbi's chasing me!!!!!!!!

I am a great personal shopper Rosemary! I will see to it!

This is a great topic. I was looking in the boutique last night and saw too many things that I liked, so I had to leave because I was getting too confused. lol

This is a great topic. I was looking in the boutique last night and saw too many things that I liked, so I had to leave because I was getting too confused. lol

Hi Heatheranne, :waving-hi: glad you found us! You can find us here every Thursday 'cause we just LOVE hanging out with all the FAMOUS SG designers ;) And getting the first scoop on the new Goodies in the Boutique! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

A3 Big photo 2010 and

I did, and I can't wait to try mine out, now that the wedding is over! :)

Wow! There's famous people in here!!! Can I get an autograph?

YUP..............get in line............DON'T PUSH Debi!!! ............ You'll get your turn.......and no blaming it on :monkeydance: or :bouncing-frog: froggie either........;) I'm on to you..............Now did you sign up for that class yet????

NOPE...........Debi............Haven't seen it wink.gif Ever since I gave it to the checkout lady, it's been MIA......... giggle_bear.gif

A3 Big photo 2010 and

LAST WEEK. . .I said. . .Nope NO MORE Calendars. . .THEN I BOUGHT MORE. . .Perhaps I should change my TITLE to "Calendar Girl" ????giggle_bear.gif QUICK somebody STOP ME !!!! I LOVE BOTH of THESE NEW ONE TOO !!!. . . .Okay NOW "somebody" PUSH me into Starting those Christmas present CALENDARS !!!!!!

Just got up a little while ago. Couldn't sleep last night and woke up about 3am. Got out of bed and logged in to SG. Downloaded the October Club, WOW! I was still up at 6am, so I fed the little kitties (yes, even the big ones) and had breakfast and went back to bed around 7am.

Now I'm up and kind of raring to go and check out the boutique. So I haven't read the thread yet, and it's up to 5 pages already. Yikes, lots of reading to do. But first, off to the boutique.

Be Back Soon.

Archived