Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

Be back in a bit, DD's coming home sick....gotta go make some soup for her.......Monkey watch my cart.....Debi might remove some things when I'm not looking, seeing as how she's paying for it all. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

"Monkey check'er POCKETS on the way out the DOOR". . .NOPE don't let 'er get AWAY" !!!!!!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be back in a bit, DD's coming home sick....gotta go make some soup for her.......Monkey watch my cart.....Debi might remove some things when I'm not looking, seeing as how she's paying for it all. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Rosemary, does that mean Debi is paying for EVERYONE's shopping carts? I just emptied mine yesterday, but I sure can fill it up again today. I wouldn't want to hurt Debi's feelings by not having a full cart to check out and send her the bill.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA1

Hey Heatheranne, the key to being on this thread and in the boutique is to keep hitting refresh! :lol: if you look in the boutique on the left it says what's new. Click on that and then scroll down and click on 100 so you can see more all at once, then keep hitting refresh or F5 ;)

:exercisebike: That was hard work getting to this page and I bet there will be a page 9 by the time I finish posting this.

I am LOVING the new stuff in the boutique but when do I ever not love the stuff. I really like Photo Mojo. Amanda, thanks a bunch. It's neat that your mojo coincides w/everyone's wants.

Off to drool more at the pretty stuff. I swear I'm going to actually get around to purchasing something today. Also working on my baby shower registry so this is a very fun online day :going-crazy:

Rosemary! :D

I heard there were Pumpkin cookies in here, so I thought I'd come in and grab some. :)

I'm going to be making some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip and Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies to take with me to the convention next week. I'll be sharing. :D Of course, you have to work out with me in order to get one! :D

Glad to see everyone is raring to go this Thursday morning! :)

Rosemary! :D

I heard there were Pumpkin cookies in here, so I thought I'd come in and grab some. :)

I'm going to be making some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip and Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies to take with me to the convention next week. I'll be sharing. :D Of course, you have to work out with me in order to get one! :D

Glad to see everyone is raring to go this Thursday morning! :)

:monstercry: I need a care package sent to the Caribbean Princess care of........(I'll be walking daily, I promise!)

Those pumpkin cookies sounded so good. I didn't get a chance to answer that message earlier! :) I love oatmeal too!

I'm so glad you like Photo Mojo! This one was fun to do. I love it that a couple people requested cameras/photography right when I was already working on it! How's that for timing?! It's not the first time that I've been working on something and there is a request for it shortly thereafter, it's uncanny! Thinking on the same wavelength? Must be the same mojo, bwahahaha!

Can't wait to see you use that cheese. Snap, I should have added a mouse! guess I should add that to the to-do list!

Enjoy!

You must be tuned into my wavelength. First robots and now cameras. Don'tcha know I just got my first dslr?

Can't wait to see your calendar, Rosemary!

I can't wait to find time to make it!!! gotta process those photos! I'm hoping I can scrap layouts and then transfer and reshape them to fit my pocket calendar! :) Do you think it would work?

I'm so glad you like Photo Mojo! This one was fun to do. I love it that a couple people requested cameras/photography right when I was already working on it! How's that for timing?! It's not the first time that I've been working on something and there is a request for it shortly thereafter, it's uncanny! Thinking on the same wavelength? Must be the same mojo, bwahahaha!

Can't wait to see you use that cheese. Snap, I should have added a mouse! guess I should add that to the to-do list!

Enjoy!

You must be tuned into my wavelength. First robots and now cameras. Don'tcha know I just got my first dslr?

Are you shooting manually Sara? I just started a couple of years ago and haven't looked back since! It's so fun!

It's lunch time V! :rofl: Well, here anyways! :) How's your day going?

So far so good. Dad changed the plug on the dryer to fit the one in the wall and now we are waiting for the plumber to come so I can do laundry!

Yeah!!! Hope you get it up and running soon!

Archived