Girls It's Thursday! Let's Go Shopping!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::oops: should have posted one at a time, there is a posting game going on........ROFL

You already have your 250 in for the month...lol

I do??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...........I think some of those are from yesterday! ROFL!!! YUP and I'm blaming it all on you guys :disappearing-smilie:

Oh my goodness! The boutique just EXPLODED!! Hmm...dbf is in a mood to splurge..can I convince him to add to my contribution so I can get more? He laughs at me b/c I bought digital page protectors some time ago so now every time I get uber excited about stuff, he brings up those digi page protectors :hit-head-with-hammer:

I'm so glad you like Photo Mojo! This one was fun to do. I love it that a couple people requested cameras/photography right when I was already working on it! How's that for timing?! It's not the first time that I've been working on something and there is a request for it shortly thereafter, it's uncanny! Thinking on the same wavelength? Must be the same mojo, bwahahaha!

Can't wait to see you use that cheese. Snap, I should have added a mouse! guess I should add that to the to-do list!

Enjoy!

You must be tuned into my wavelength. First robots and now cameras. Don'tcha know I just got my first dslr?

Are you shooting manually Sara? I just started a couple of years ago and haven't looked back since! It's so fun!

Mostly, although my shots aren't turning out perfect yet. I had a head start as my P&S had a manual setting, although it was rather limited.

Here are some of my first photos Desktop they just needed a little editing. Mostly to match the color for the LO.

No, it was NOT my idea. I don't like posting challenges (I can never find anything on the MB when all the games are going full speed), but the Welcoming Committee needed a little break since we have a LOT of other things going on in October. I can't believe I'll be on a plane on Tuesday. I need to get moving. Why do the designers have to make so many pretty things? I have a hard time staying away on Thursdays. :)

Can't wait to see your calendar, Rosemary!

I can't wait to find time to make it!!! gotta process those photos! I'm hoping I can scrap layouts and then transfer and reshape them to fit my pocket calendar! :) Do you think it would work?

It depends on what size you want to start with. I resized one of the new calendar (11x17 in.) bottom pages to 4x6in. It has different proportions, so when I resized it proportionally I got gaps at the edges. Do you have the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Calendar: 4x6 Crafty I 2010? These are perfect for the purse-size calendars. Also, watch for the tutorial on how to make a small crafty calendar ;)

Got caught up... byt the time I have to get back to work. Rosemary, I know you or Debbie will win the posting challenge ... let's just wrap it up, shall we?

Nope Not me Mimi, I'll be gone all next week ;) You need to make a run for it! Especially if you can hang out in the BB thread! :)

Whoo hoo! Made it to the end of the thread, lol.

Came home around noon and was blown away by all the new things. Hello back, Rosemary! Sorry it took me this long to catch up, lol.

Posting contest, eh? I will have to go check that out.

I swore that with convention next week, and a new kit today, that I would be very very good in the boutique this week - and I already have the Persimmon papers in my cart lol! And the flower suncatchers! I think I have the self control of a toddler.

Can't wait to see your calendar, Rosemary!

I can't wait to find time to make it!!! gotta process those photos! I'm hoping I can scrap layouts and then transfer and reshape them to fit my pocket calendar! :) Do you think it would work?

It depends on what size you want to start with. I resized one of the new calendar (11x17 in.) bottom pages to 4x6in. It has different proportions, so when I resized it proportionally I got gaps at the edges. Do you have the ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates - Calendar: 4x6 Crafty I 2010? These are perfect for the purse-size calendars. Also, watch for the tutorial on how to make a small crafty calendar ;)

I think that's the one I bought ;) Thanks for the info! :yippee: I love this! It's gonna make the most awesome Christimas gifts!!!

Just popping back in to say those camera and frame papers are wonderful Amanda!

What a great idea to have signature mats Brandy!

Still working my way through all the photo mats - so lovely!And all the mudstained items!

How am I supposed to be good under these circumstances, lol!

Got caught up... byt the time I have to get back to work. Rosemary, I know you or Debbie will win the posting challenge ... let's just wrap it up, shall we?

Nope Not me Mimi, I'll be gone all next week ;) You need to make a run for it! Especially if you can hang out in the BB thread! :)

ok Rosemary if you're out.... debbie, it's OOOOONNNNNNNN ...Just kidding...I do this at work.

I'm so glad you like Photo Mojo! This one was fun to do. I love it that a couple people requested cameras/photography right when I was already working on it! How's that for timing?! It's not the first time that I've been working on something and there is a request for it shortly thereafter, it's uncanny! Thinking on the same wavelength? Must be the same mojo, bwahahaha!

Can't wait to see you use that cheese. Snap, I should have added a mouse! guess I should add that to the to-do list!

Enjoy!

You must be tuned into my wavelength. First robots and now cameras. Don'tcha know I just got my first dslr?

Are you shooting manually Sara? I just started a couple of years ago and haven't looked back since! It's so fun!

Mostly, although my shots aren't turning out perfect yet. I had a head start as my P&S had a manual setting, although it was rather limited.

Here are some of my first photos Desktop they just needed a little editing. Mostly to match the color for the LO.

SARA !!!! OMG TOO CUTE !!! LSL for ya. . . .WTG GF !!!!!

Archived