Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Stephanie!

76 posts in this topic

Congratulations Stephanie! Enjoy your month...........that crown looks fab-u-lous on you! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

WooHoo! my convention roomie is a celebrity!!!!!! Congratulations Steph. Should I bring the tiara for you?

Congratulations, Stephanie! So nice and appropriate for you!

Congratulations Stephanie! Have a great month! :-)

Yay Stephanie!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, have a wonderful month!! :dancingchicken:

Congratulations, Stephanie! What an honor to be MOM during convention. Looking forward to meeting you.

Can't say it enough - Stephanie is an awesome choice for MOM - enjoy this month Steph - and how great is it that you will be MOM while at the convention! Wow! Double Kudos! Love you, girl.

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO Steph! sign_Congrats_wav.gif

Wow......what an honor to be MOM during the convention! You are a great friend and I feel honored to be able to call you a friend!

Luv ya

grouphug2.gifbighug.gifbighug.gifbighug.gifcircle.gif

Thank-you, Gracias, Merci, Danke....I'm overwhelmed with all the kindness and caring everyone has showered on me. MOM is like being served the most decadent dessert after the most amazing dinner.

Thanks again.

Much love,

Steph

Well, congratulations, Steph! I haven't added my voice to everyone elses' -- yay!!!! You definitely deserve this! :D Hope you have a marvelous month -- and can't wait to meet you at Convention! :)

Stephanie, hope you remembered to pack your purple fuzzy crown for the convention! Wear it proudly and send pics! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate: