Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBarnes

October Monthly Layout Contest

17 posts in this topic

You might be a city girl or maybe a country girl, but even those that live in the city can enjoy time spent in the country. For the October Layout Gallery Contest, we want you to scrap a page about time spent in the country. It could be a visit to a farm, or a state or national park, or maybe you live in the country. Create your layout and post it in the October Monthly Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight on October 31st. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the details tab. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts here.

Good one Pat... since the time to go to the pumpkin patch at the Round Hill farm is near :) We absolutely love that place. I can never remember if we can post more than one LO, can we?

I should be able to find something for this one. It will be after SLC, though.

This one will be right up my alley. We are going on a round-the-mountian buggy trip tomorrow! perfect opp to take lots of pictures (maybe I can get the DSO to take some of me instead of letting him be the star in everything LOL!

We used to live in the country but I think I have already scrapped all of those pics. I'll have to see if I have some from a park or lake visit. Should be a fun one!

I thought it was a nice layout! BDUs bring back memories. I'm former ADAF & so is my hubby. :) Thanks for sharing!

I have one too... We spent a beautiful afternoon for the Apple Festival full of family fun and yummy treats... ;)

Happiness

Perfect timing for this. We just went pumpkin picking and next we're going apple picking!

Now that I'm back I can't wait to do this! Thanks for the challenge Pat You always have such awesome ideas!

I was so busy with the anniversary challenges I forgot about this one. Maybe I'll still get to do it.