It's Almost Thursday!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Guest JessicaLeigh

Yes, Yes, I know it is early, but hooray, I don't work on Thursdays anymore. The buggy is polished, new cushy pillows installed, bigger trailer attached, and all ready for a round of shoppin, chattin, laughin, sharin, and just general fun havin!!!!!!!! Im all ready and rarin to go!

and yes.......I have placed a very very large order of virtual Krispy Kremes to be delivered to us first thing in the am!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh I love Thursdays!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be around doing some window shopping with you. :dancingstickman:

That is fun too, you know.

I'm also going to have to find a clipart picture that has something to do with music. I need it for a birthday card I have to make this morning.

Guest JessicaLeigh

<------is fluffing the cushy pillows and getting the goodies loaded in the glove box/ warmer all ready for the ladies....And there is a sale!!!!!!!!!!!! What better way to keep us happy back at the ranch!!!!! Im all ready, even got my purple camo shopping jammies on (fuzzy slippers, stylish of course) on!

Guest JessicaLeigh

yay! A sale!

Now I can shop on the DSO's card...guilt free....hey he handed it over this am and said...."Yes Yes, I know it is Thursday, here you go sweetie, have a good time!" Such a wonderful, understanding, loving, trained man! :party-smiley-048:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Jessica, your DSO sounds like a wonderful man!! Can I have him talk with mine?! :giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Happy Thursday ladies!!

Sure, Ill ship him right over after he finishes work lol!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Munching on a Krispy Kreme, sipping a cuppa joe, and relaxing in the Buggy, just awaiting what new goodies may come our way!

At work-teach middle school--- and just checking in. desperately needed some good news! Awful week so far, so loving the buggy ride and since the diet--a virtual doughnut will do fine! thanks gals-window shopping for me too. Maybe one new treat since there is a sale...retail therapy right? LOL

candyK

ok Good morning everyone ... Hey you sleepy heads at the ranch ... partying doesn't go well with waking up in the morning does it? Now ... can the wonderful team turn things on for us in the boutique from the ranch? an they find time in the midst of all the chatter and fun at the ranch? I'm just wondering that's all!

No mocha today since Rosemary not here today... I can't believe I gotta get my own... :walkinghelmet:

Guest JessicaLeigh

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: <-------passes a special Mocha to mmimmi......along with a hug!

You all comfy? Im sure the designers didn't forget about us. They probably worked extra hard before convention and will surprise us! That would be sooooooo coool! They love us don't they! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Guest JessicaLeigh

At work-teach middle school--- and just checking in. desperately needed some good news! Awful week so far, so loving the buggy ride and since the diet--a virtual doughnut will do fine! thanks gals-window shopping for me too. Maybe one new treat since there is a sale...retail therapy right? LOL

candyK

Our schools in Harlan County are closed right now due to the flu...so I don't get to sub today. Hey, well, what better way to spend a thursday! Have all the virtual donuts you want,,,,they are calorie free!

Guest JessicaLeigh

got to pop over to facebook. I can finally get back into my account. Gonna link up to Scrapgirls lol! Be back in a minute....help yourselves to all the coffee, tea, and donuts that you like...:-)

I did it again!!!! How do I keep forgetting what Thursday means to me? Huh! I need a hug and some coffee really bad. I found out a girl in my daughters class has h1n1 but she is already back in school. we got the note yesterday, but apparently she is already over it. I got really bad sick yesterday all the sudden. hit me like a ton of bricks. today my throat is sore and raw and i can barely talk and i am exhausted.

I have my blankie and my computer...so i am good to go today. LOL

Guest JessicaLeigh

Finally, added SG to my facebook! Just another thing to keep me occupied during my down time! Roving around the parking lot at the boutique just waiting for the new goodies!!!!! Nothing like cruzin with friends and Krispy Kremes!

Guest JessicaLeigh

The internet at work is so slow today ...uuuggghhh ... I hope we get something new today.

Ive got dial up so its always slow LOL. But that wont stop me! I just scrap and chat and keep on going lol

Guest JessicaLeigh

I did it again!!!! How do I keep forgetting what Thursday means to me? Huh! I need a hug and some coffee really bad. I found out a girl in my daughters class has h1n1 but she is already back in school. we got the note yesterday, but apparently she is already over it. I got really bad sick yesterday all the sudden. hit me like a ton of bricks. today my throat is sore and raw and i can barely talk and i am exhausted.

I have my blankie and my computer...so i am good to go today. LOL

<----------------sending hugs hugs hugs and coffee for you! Ordering an RX for you as well....More hugs daily X10

Missy, I hope that you feel better soon. And Shannon, that's also that you are including in the new book.

I'm enjoying my 2nd cup of coffee and I'll take one of those donuts, thanks!!

Archived