Need Page Title Suggestions

JenniferZ

Hi,

A family friend got married yesterday and I am making a wedding album for their gift. I have a terrible time coming up with page titles.

The following photos/pages will be in the album and are posing problems for me title-wise:

Groom with groomsmen (some are brothers of the groom, others are close friends)

Flower girl and ring bearer

Bride with her attendants (relatives and friends)

Mother and son/Father and daughter dances (not sure if these will be separate pages, or combined on one)

Couple arriving to reception in limo

Wedding party outside the church

Bride and Groom ringing the church bell

Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Thinking from a future, heritage point of view, perhaps just using their names as the titles, like Flower Girls with Ring Bearer: Sarah, Jennifer, and Tyson (obviously those are from my wedding lol). Or, for that matter, what is happening: Our First Dance, etc. I think simple is fine.

Sorry I can't think of something fancier or more elegant - Cramming the Cake is the only other thought that comes to mind lol.

Hi . . . i am currently starting a wedding album of my mom and dad when they got married . . . many years ago. I had the same problem. I finally settled on wedding vows. I devided the whole thing into the number of pages that I was doing, and typed a little part of it on each page. Mayby something similar will work for you.

hmm... I think you have a couple good ideas here (I especially like the wedding vows one). I also agree the use of names for future reference is a great idea. I have my parents' wedding album (well actually I have both of my grandparents' versions of my parents wedding albums). It's hard to know who's in the pictures unless they're related to me and I can easily see that in the future my children or their children will have no idea.

That being said, here's some titles that you may or may not like - they're just what came to my head:

Groom with groomsmen (some are brothers of the groom, others are close friends) - if these are semi funny pictures or posed 'candids' maybe something along the lines of 'The Boys: name, name, name, name'

Flower girl and ring bearer - think I just like adding names to this one

Bride with her attendants (relatives and friends) - 'The Girls: name, name, name, name'

Mother and son/Father and daughter dances (not sure if these will be separate pages, or combined on one) - might not need a title. It's usually pretty obvious to people that its the mother/son, father/daughter dances.

Couple arriving to reception in limo - 'Let's get this party started' ??? No idea what the actual atmosphere was but something similar?

Wedding party outside the church - again may not need a title at all. If you want one, maybe the name of the church since it's in the background?

Bride and Groom ringing the church bell - 'Celebration' ??

Hope that helps!

Groom with groomsmen (some are brothers of the groom, others are close friends)-

DASHING YOUNG MEN

Flower girl and ring bearer

SPECIAL LITTLE PEOPLE

Bride with her attendants (relatives and friends)

BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN

Mother and son/Father and daughter dances (not sure if these will be separate pages, or combined on one)

SPECIAL DANCE PARTNERS

Couple arriving to reception in limo

ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET

Wedding party outside the church

A WONDERFUL EVENT

Bride and Groom ringing the church bell

HERALDING IN A NEW LIFE TOGETHER

They are just some ideas that came to my mind. Hope they may be helpful to you.

Thanks, ladies!!!! You've definitely given me some great options here. I am starting my pages, now -- I'll be sure and post some in the gallery.

Jennifer, I made an album for my daughter's wedding a few years ago.

For the formal portraits of the wedding party (groom & groomsmen, bride & attendants), I didn't use a title. Instead I placed a journaling block in a fairly fancy frame, and included all the names there. For the family portraits, I used quotes about families (We are family; our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads. You don't choose your family; they are God's fit to you as you are to them. Desmond Tutu). This was a hybrid album. Under the portraits (liftable), I put a duplicate photo converted to a sketch, and names for everyone in the picture.

For the reception, I used "Grand Entrance", "It's Time to Celebrate!", "Sweet Beginnings" with names & dates for the cake pictures, "Father - Daughter Dance" and "Shall We Dance".

Hope these ideas are helpful. Have fun creating your album!

Oooh, I love Sweet Beginnings for the cake photos. And I was thinking about an accompanying quote for the father/daughter mother/son dance instead of a page title. Thanks for the ideas!

Archived