Good Morning Boutique Babes

Guest JessicaLeigh

This MB is acting funny. I made one post and it posted it multiple times?????

<------thinks she will do purple do-nuts in the parking lot til Joyce wakes up enough to drive!

(Zoom Zoom..............screeeeeeeeeeeeech......................Zoom Zoom screeeeeeeeeeeeeeech!)

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

This is weird, I went to reply to a post and got no options to post, just type. Maybe I have a gremlin here today lol

Guest JessicaLeigh

OK, I'm going to go make myself a cup of coffee. Lookout, I'll be ready to do some bat loops in that buggy after I have a few sips.

Is a bat loop better than a donut? If so, teach me please, Im always looking for new skills! party-smiley-048.gif

Guest JessicaLeigh

Oops, scared her away I'm thinkin' sorry! disappearing-smilie.gif

Dont worry Rosemary, Once they have looked, they will be back! (they cant help it!)

Guest JessicaLeigh

My computer is reacting really slow, Thinkin' the gremlin's are trying to make the Thursday BB thread shorter so they don't have so much to read on Thursdays disappearing-smilie.gifdisappearing-smilie.gifdisappearing-smilie.gif

I think it may be something else. Everyone had different connections so it could be something on the other end. Maybe way too much new stuff to be loaded up in the shelves that it is tying us up a little bit! That would be a good thing!!!!!! Scrapaholics Unite and be patient lol!

OK, I'm going to go make myself a cup of coffee. Lookout, I'll be ready to do some bat loops in that buggy after I have a few sips.

Is a bat loop better than a donut? If so, teach me please, Im always looking for new skills! party-smiley-048.gif

Just a different name for the same maneuver, I think. Lets try them out and see. Hold on now.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ordered a new tranny for the buggy this week....Has 3 speeds and 4 wheel drive! Oh boy are we gonna have fun when DSO and Perry put that baby in there!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hi Eeyoretam! Donuts, tea, coffee and bagels are on the back of the buggy (safely strapped in of course) Grab some and lets go for a spin (I don't have a license for this thing, but I got PLENTY of practice!

Ooooooooo it's gonna be a wild ride this morning, I can tell already!

Oh and didja see all the wonderful journaling items in the SS club too??? Books library cards, recipe type cards and files............. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: Can't wait to unzip it!!!

Good morning ladies! I'm here early for once :) DD is actually SLEEPING IN!! I let her stay up a little later than usual so I'm hoping she's just adjusting to that and not getting sick. She sleeps a lot when sick.

I don't think I should do donuts in the parking lot right now but I'll be happy to join in after December!

Oh and Rosemary..I like my eggs scrambled w/toast :) Also grabbing some of Jess's KK donuts! I'm addicted!

I had a bit of a rough time getting to the SG site today. It took a little bit longer than normal to load so it's not just your connections ladies.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Joyce, girl you got skills! Almost lost my coffee and donut! What are you gonna do when we get the extra gears in this baby????? (do I need to get a helmet?)

Archived