Good Morning Boutique Babes

Guest JessicaLeigh

I wonder what will be the next new goodie?????? Its only 3 here and I just got rolling good! Gonna go outside and drive1.gif around the parking lot in the buggy for some fresh air....and wait patiently LOL,,,,,,oh crud the clothes dryer just went off. Cant the bed make itself???????

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ladies are too funny! Enjoyed reading through this thread! Aren't the new products just to die for! We have some great designers here at SG! I love this place :)

Mmmm both the honey ginger chicken and tuna sound yummy!

I had a weird lunch: leftover spaghetti and Carolina pulled pork bbq. Now I'm munching on mini Snickers.

mmm carolina pulled pork. i grew up in coastal NC, so i know all about that. yum.

Amanda, I wonder, are we close to each other in KY????

im in louisville :)

Julie's sure on a roll with these great designs isn't she? She's doing a marvelous job and joining in with the all of the OTHER GREAT/TERRIFIC/AWESOME/MAGNIFICENT/INCOMPARABLE <-------- insert any and all of them.........DESIGNERS here at SG!!!!

Awwwww, you gals are soooo sweet! I'm having a blast and I'm glad you like my little doodles. :-)

Julie, I LOVE your designs......... I think I've already got 2 or 3 of them...........and I'm on a budget .....

.... don'tcha know <---------- threw that in there in case you're homesick for MN and want to know we've got snow this morning ;)

:snow_cool:

Thanks Rosemary!!!!! There is always something so cool in the boutique that I want, want, want ... I feel like one of my kids writing their Christmas list.

Ya sure, you betcha I miss MN, but I DON'T miss snow. :-) I need to warm up out here myself. My next quest is a good recipe for chicken wild rice soup. Yum.

Yay! I caught up - at least momentarily, lol.

Debi and Jess - don't worry about taking a class - I was so afraid to take one for the longest time and I am so GLAD I finally got the courage to do it. Anna is the perfect teacher for your first time.

Debi - see you tonight!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sorry I was leaving an update for poor little Sarah in the prayers and praises thread........ jawdrop.gif I know I know I left the boutique thread for a minute, but she's so worth praying for.........believe me............Here's the update for Sarah!

Rosemary, Im so glad the surgery went well and she is coming through it. I will be praying hard for her and her family! God's plan for her we don't know but I am sure that With His guidance she will make it through this!

Julie's sure on a roll with these great designs isn't she? She's doing a marvelous job and joining in with the all of the OTHER GREAT/TERRIFIC/AWESOME/MAGNIFICENT/INCOMPARABLE <-------- insert any and all of them.........DESIGNERS here at SG!!!!

Awwwww, you gals are soooo sweet! I'm having a blast and I'm glad you like my little doodles. :-)

Julie, I LOVE your designs......... I think I've already got 2 or 3 of them...........and I'm on a budget .....

.... don'tcha know <---------- threw that in there in case you're homesick for MN and want to know we've got snow this morning ;)

:snow_cool:

Thanks Rosemary!!!!! There is always something so cool in the boutique that I want, want, want ... I feel like one of my kids writing their Christmas list.

Ya sure, you betcha I miss MN, but I DON'T miss snow. :-) I need to warm up out here myself. My next quest is a good recipe for chicken wild rice soup. Yum.

I'm sure I've got one lying around her somewhere. Probably one similar to Byerly's recipe ;)

See, now these are going to get me in trouble!!! Hi, my name is Julie and I'm addicted to styles.

Yay! I caught up - at least momentarily, lol.

Debi and Jess - don't worry about taking a class - I was so afraid to take one for the longest time and I am so GLAD I finally got the courage to do it. Anna is the perfect teacher for your first time.

Debi - see you tonight!

OMG you are taking it too !!! HOW COOL IS THAT???? But. . um. . .er. . .I really don't know ENOUGH to be taking it. . . .(jumps in with BOTH feet before she LOOKS DOWN) <-------------yup that da b ME !!!!!

See, now these are going to get me in trouble!!! Hi, my name is Julie and I'm addicted to styles.

Welcome to Scrapper's annonomous! JOIN the CLUB!!! ............ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hi my name is.....I forgot....Im just addicted in general!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Mmmm both the honey ginger chicken and tuna sound yummy!

I had a weird lunch: leftover spaghetti and Carolina pulled pork bbq. Now I'm munching on mini Snickers.

mmm carolina pulled pork. i grew up in coastal NC, so i know all about that. yum.

Amanda, I wonder, are we close to each other in KY????

im in louisville smile.gif

bout three hours for me if the DSO is driving!!!! I see burnsie is from Kentucky as well. So nice to have some folks close to me.

Here you go Julie

Byerly's

Wild Rice Soup

Enjoy this classic from our restaurants.

Ingredients

6 tablespoons margarine or butter

1 tablespoon minced onion

1/2 cup flour

3 cups chicken broth

2 cups cooked wild rice

1/2 cup finely grated carrots

1/3 cup minced ham

3 tablespoons chopped slivered almonds

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup half and half

2 tablespoons dry sherry, (optional)

snipped fresh parsley or chives

Directions

In large saucepan, melt margarine; saute onion until tender. Blend in flour; gradually add broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in rice, carrots, ham, almonds and salt; simmer about 5 minutes. Blend in half and half and sherry; heat to serving temperature. Garnish with snipped parsley or chives.

Amount: 6 cups.

Tip: One-half cup uncooked wild rice=1 1/2 to 2 cups, cooked.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Sorry for quiet time. Was checking the DSO's roasted Garlic Herb and Wine pork and rice and green beans. He is working Job #2 after he gets finished with Job#1 and Im gonna take him some din din so he wont be crabby when he gets home at midnite tonite! Gotta keep him happy, cause if he aint happy momma aint happy, and if Momma aint happy, NOBODY's happy. LOL

Archived