Good Morning Boutique Babes

It's 9:40 ...finishing my LO and then take on laundry, and packing...I know I was suppose to be doing all this by now...but got caught up in a LO I started.

Keri, you would design them and I would buy all your fall collections, I just love fall colors so much. Love everything you gals come up with ... you're just so talented.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, Sara, I know what you mean. My youngest son is coming home for the weekend though so I've got some things I need to get done tomorrow morning. I've been playing all day here today. I'll probably be gone most of the weekend, unless he's busy shopping at the MOA with his new GF. ;)5qlk 5o 6ou 6om

Oh, good - I know you will be glad to see him and he will be glad to have YUMMY MOM''a home made cooking! -Have fun!! with him and will TtLK TO YOU TOMORROW.

HUGS and love

Sara

Hey ladies.

I'm a day late and more than a dollar short. lol

(But I can't let that stop me now, can I???) ;)

I couldn't keep up with you gals yesterday. Plus I was out and about a little bit. Plus...ever since the convention, when I installed Picasa, I've been playing the "game" (as my boys call it) of helping Picasa identify all the faces in my photos. Phew. I think it's all caught up. I can see it being useful if I want to look through the 20 or so pics of a relative that I have. But the enormous numbers I have of my boys? Anyway...

I didn't know if y'all noticed the new offering by Paula? I want to say it showed up during the night. I love it. ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Tied Tags

I spent some time staring at baby collections yesterday. I already have some. Decided I need more. lol After seeing some of my cutie pies' baby faces during the Picasa "game" I want to scrap baby/infant/toddler pictures! I need to scan in more to my computer.

:winking_baby:

I have been told that I was absent on this thread today ;) I am sorry girls. My brain is still traveling LOL can't concentrate on anything and want to take a nap all the time. I will be in better shape next week, I promise. Many hugs to all of you! Night!

Oh my goodness Caroline, it was just that we missed you and said you are probably recovering from your harrowing trip home. Go enjoy your family!!!!

Of course Rosemary, I loved that you told me that you missed me!!!! No misunderstanding! I thought that was pretty sweet and wanted to just pop in and leave some news!! You touched my heart!!!! Many hugs!!

We all missed you and of course were wondering where you were - now we know - family time is important now! Bet you had a great time at Convention though! I sure missed it but felt as if I were there thanks to Silly and lots of other SGs!

Sorry I missed all the fun. We finally got home from Salt Lake City. Had a wonderful time visiting with my sister, her daughter, son-in-law, and her 2 granddaughters after the convention. It was a long ride home...

Hope everyone is feeling better today!

:)

Archived