Good Morning Boutique Babes

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessicaLeigh

Morning Ashleigh! Hope you are feeling well this am. I brought you an extra cushy pillow and a foot stool for a nice easy slow buggy ride. No speeding, spinning, fast braking, or that other stuff. Just a slow easy trip around the parking lot.!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Ladies, we are already on page 3.....for a slow MB we are firing it up....Must be the buggy ridin. Make sure you claim a spot on the trailer for all of your goodies! Its a newer bigger nicer trailer...so no need for those big bulky shopping bags. And there are labels for everyone's spots! Load UP!

LOL Thanks Joyce and Jess! I love a wild ride myself but I don't want to get you girls messy in the process :)

Saw the SS Club and I may subscribe again! I love the cabinets and all the nice journaling things. I still have to sign up and download this month's SG club. I had to let both go due to budgetary restrictions but they are slowly being lifted. Now I have a hard choice to make....

Hey Joyce, is there room for me in the buggy this morning?!

Absolutely, Heather. Jess is letting me drive part of the time. Especially now that I have coffee. Climb in and hang on for dear life.

Helmet is on and I'm holding on tight! Let's go!!!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Hey Joyce, is there room for me in the buggy this morning?!

Absolutely, Heather. Jess is letting me drive part of the time. Especially now that I have coffee. Climb in and hang on for dear life.

Helmet is on and I'm holding on tight! Let's go!!!

Always handy to have a hair band too there heather! (I got goggles if you want a pair,,,,just incase of mud holes although I don't know if Joyce would want to drive through them) Now if they were purple mud holes, I could see that!

Ooooo Ashleigh I just noticed your new photo! Or am I a little slow? I've been busy and away for a few weeks. :waving-hi:

No you didn't miss anything and thanks for noticing :giggle_bear: . I just changed it today. I'm trying to make sure we take more pictures of me when we go out or even just around the house since I'm the one snapping away most of the time. We took these photos at the Richmond Folk Festival this year. It was a lot of fun. I was so excited when we got to see Korean folk dancers! Highlight of the day for me!

PAGE 3? Jess I hid your post button cuz I was trying to catch up. Good morning everyone! I hope we got lots of goodies today ...need coffee and a virtual donut ... yum... I can only imagine! Really excited today. I might not be here all day since IT is watching. Do not want to get in trouble with these budget cuts. Well, I'm getting a promotion :) next week, but anyhow ... still should be good! 3 PAGES? Chatty this morning ... shelves are clean and ready ... can't wait (clapping hysterically)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Mimi

<-------------Passing Mimi a VERY SPECIAL MOCHA this morning......hear tell, she had to walkinghelmet.gif gett'er own last week, and it wasn't pretty winking_baby.gifgiggle_bear.gif

It was not pretty! You have spoiled her rotten!walkinghelmet.gif

Good Morning Mimi

<-------------Passing Mimi a VERY SPECIAL MOCHA this morning......hear tell, she had to walkinghelmet.gif gett'er own last week, and it wasn't pretty winking_baby.gifgiggle_bear.gif

Rosemary's good at that, don't you know.

Ooooo Ashleigh I just noticed your new photo! Or am I a little slow? I've been busy and away for a few weeks. :waving-hi:

No you didn't miss anything and thanks for noticing :giggle_bear: . I just changed it today. I'm trying to make sure we take more pictures of me when we go out or even just around the house since I'm the one snapping away most of the time. We took these photos at the Richmond Folk Festival this year. It was a lot of fun. I was so excited when we got to see Korean folk dancers! Highlight of the day for me!

Ooooooo that sounds like a fun day! And so glad you've got someone taking photos of you. Important to get those in the albums too don'tcha know <------- said in my best swedish accent......... :giggle_bear:

Good Morning Mimi

I do try! :)

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Mimi

Yeppers, and she has managed to sweet talk her way onto the #2 spot on my Christmas List.......How does she do it?????

Archived