Good Morning Boutique Babes

Joyce, I see the hat, Do a bat spin and Ill get it!

Im gonna duct tape it to my head while you are driving........You are really gettin better!

Passing the purple duct tape, Jess. I'll try to slow down a bit. You know how these little old lady drivers are.

Dont slow down Joyce, Rosemary is running behind us getting her exercise.....Im next, to give Rose a breather, ill jog for a bit!

C'mon Jess, we can catch 'er!!! :walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet::walkinghelmet: Faster, faster! Man, she's good!

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the love... he is my pride and joy (even when he weites on my walls with highlighter like last nite, he scrobed it off himself though...so hopefully he learned a lesson... NOT)

Mocha is GREAT! Now I gotta go for a lil while ... I have a leak in my office ... lol ... not a dull moment.

:rofl: when I first read this I thought someone was squeeling on you being on the BB thread :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Oh Mimi don't you just love it when they pursue art on the walls or floor or any surface other than paper! My dd is such a mess maker and she always feels horrible after making a mess so she helps clean up out of guilt I think. I've never scrubbed so much in my life.

LOL Rosemary..I thought the same thing and then I thought..she may just be speaking of a real leak since it's raining outside.

Guest JessicaLeigh

Tiza!!!! Hey! Jump on the buggy, Joyce is driving and man are we having a ride! Watch out tho, rosemary is running behind us!

Wow...5 pages already?? I haven't even had my coffee yet. I just got to the office, with my mug of hot cocoa, and stopped by to check the boutique. Unfortunately I won't be able to hang out in the boutique thread today :( Still trying to catch up on all the work I missed while I was in SLC. But save some of the new products for me!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Good Morning Theresa! waving-hi.gif Welcome to the madness. We're having fun just conversation.gif away here! And of course Joyce's drive1.gif

Rosemary, jump in my seat, Ill run for a while. Need to work off my Special K breakfast!

Wow...5 pages already?? I haven't even had my coffee yet. I just got to the office, with my mug of hot cocoa, and stopped by to check the boutique. Unfortunately I won't be able to hang out in the boutique thread today :( Still trying to catch up on all the work I missed while I was in SLC. But save some of the new products for me!

<------------ Passing over a hot coffee.........cream.........sugar?

Tiza!!!! Hey! Jump on the buggy, Joyce is driving and man are we having a ride! Watch out tho, rosemary is running behind us!

I'd love to hop on the buggy and join you...but I have too much work to do. :(

Sorry you have to do that four letter word (work). At least your hair won't get windblown; my driving is pretty wild this morning. I'm drinking the high test coffee today.

Guest JessicaLeigh

I posted a LO last night with a photo of Sandi and I from the convention. Did you see it?

Good Times

Off to see it Joyce wink.gif

Joyce, this is priceless! Matching dresses! How fun. Going now to LSL

Saw the LO Joyce and I too am wondering how you both got the same dress. Where is it in the gallery so we can LSL?

Actually Sandi asked Angie to get them for us because we couldn't find any here. You can't really see my purple toes in that LO, but I posted one before I went to SLS.

Purple fingers and toes

Thanks for the coffee Rosemary!

Joyce...be careful driving the buggy...I wouldn't want you to hit any of my monkey buddies, and they don't always watch where they are running!

I'll try to check back around lunchtime....

YW! Don't work TOO Hard. Gotta save some energy for shopping!

Guest JessicaLeigh

Here's the link to Joyce's layout so you can all lsl! going-crazy.gif

Rosemary, I cant see the link???? I wanna LSL .....wahhhhhhhh......I wanna LSL!

Saw the LO Joyce and I too am wondering how you both got the same dress. Where is it in the gallery so we can LSL?

Actually Sandi asked Angie to get them for us because we couldn't find any here. You can't really see my purple toes in that LO, but I posted one before I went to St. Louis.

Purple fingers and toes

What a riot Joyce! So fun! :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

Thanks for the love... he is my pride and joy (even when he weites on my walls with highlighter like last nite, he scrobed it off himself though...so hopefully he learned a lesson... NOT)

Mocha is GREAT! Now I gotta go for a lil while ... I have a leak in my office ... lol ... not a dull moment.

:rofl: when I first read this I thought someone was squeeling on you being on the BB thread :giggle_bear::giggle_bear::giggle_bear:

It's raining and the roof is leaking ...and I can't type today or any other day ...so there you go!

It's raining and the roof is leaking ...and I can't type today or any other day ...so there you go!

It's okay I can't spell Squealing either :embarrassed003:

Pass me the tissues Jess b/c I wanna LSL too but I don't see the link. Link!! Where are you! Okay..the link was posted while I was posting :)

Joyce--LOVE your purple nails and toes!

Aww Mimi! I'm sorry you have a leak. It's raining here too and it's supposed to do so all week. We're close by so I think you have the same forecast.

Archived