October Mid-Month Layout Gallery Contest

PBarnes

Anniversaries are very special times. For the October Mid-Month Gallery Contest, we want to see your layouts about an anniversary. It doesn't have to be a wedding anniversary. Birthdays are anniversaries too. Anything that you remember annually is an anniversary. Create your layout and post it in the October Mid-Month Layout Contest Gallery by Midnight on November 15th. Be sure to list your credits in the description or under the details tab. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Post your finished layouts in the Mid-October Gallery.

Gee, since my wedding anniversary and my birthday are next week I think I will have to make myself take part! I really need to start scrapping again, I think I've done all of 3 LOs in a month!

• 2 weeks later...

10th Anniversary Musings

What a timely contest:) Our 10th anniversary was this past Friday, and we had family photos taken by a photographer friend about a month ago. The image is used with her permission (forgot to say that on the link).

I double-posted by accident...finished the page up, then remembered the contest, yipes! I'm off to bed, but need to comment on all the other lovely pages I caught a quick glimpse of:)

I'm a little late with this because I couldn't find the information for my Grandparents Anniversary. The good thing about it, is that I have been able to use the photos I collected with the Nov12 Sketch, which I really enjoyed using.

I did one layout for the Freebie Challenge and improved it for the Sketch Challenge. I wanted to post the second one that I did but grabbed the wrong link, although they are both posted in different places. lol

Original - Mid-Month LO Gallery here

Improved - ScrapGirls Club here

sorry about the confusion.

Archived